Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Very blackpilling video

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/mUpljCRTNfU?si=dozhHuc2y7QJRbMT

Ik you niggas probably won't watch it so ill explain.

Basically the guy in the vid put on this fat suit and had a makeup artist make his face look really fat.

He then went on and did a few chores to see how hard it was.

Then he went out in public and this is where the blackpilling shit begins.

He went to the gym and he said that he was getting a lot of bad stares from people.

Then he went to a clothing store to see if he could find anything that fit him and one of the employees laughed at him when he asked if there was a shirt there that could fit him.

He then went on the bus and got some bad stares there too (even one girl was holding back her laughter when looking at him)

Then finally he went to the mall to continue searching for clothes and multiple people laughed at him including these group of teens which was the most brutal part.

Near the end of the video he was talking about how bad he felt about himself due to all the negative shit happening to him and he said he didn't blame fat people for not wanting to go out in public.

The whole video is very blackpilling.

1725665792030m

Looks matter a lot. People judge you in milliseconds. Nice to see normies and the like really this

Looks matter the most in life

Muh "fatcels are fakecels bro" :soy::soy::soy:

forsen is our broCel

I should have been that fat but my metabolism prevents me so im skinnyfat and still gets called too skinny by my parents

Fatcels = Volcels

Agreed if not being lean is the only thing holding them back
Correct. In my case if I was lean/gymcelled I would still be a subhuman

View: https://youtu.be/mUpljCRTNfU?si=dozhHuc2y7QJRbMT

Ik you niggas probably won't watch it so ill explain.

Basically the guy in the vid put on this fat suit and had a makeup artist make his face look really fat.

He then went on and did a few chores to see how hard it was.

Then he went out in public and this is where the blackpilling shit begins.

He went to the gym and he said that he was getting a lot of bad stares from people.

Then he went to a clothing store to see if he could find anything that fit him and one of the employees laughed at him when he asked if there was a shirt there that could fit him.

He then went on the bus and got some bad stares there too (even one girl was holding back her laughter when looking at him)

Then finally he went to the mall to continue searching for clothes and multiple people laughed at him including these group of teens which was the most brutal part.

Near the end of the video he was talking about how bad he felt about himself due to all the negative shit happening to him and he said he didn't blame fat people for not wanting to go out in public.

The whole video is very blackpilling.

"but have you tried putting yourself out there brooo"

This shit sucks. Makes me think how much worse it would've been for me if I was fat instead of skinny.

Sucks knowing that I'm still ugly even with abs.

When he ask what do you think when you see a fat person on the gym everyone is nice saying oh im seeing he is improving. But thats just because they are being recorded by a big youtube channel.

Muh "fatcels are fakecels bro" :soy::soy::soy:
Many of them are since they can choose to loose weight. Guaranteed some of them are HTN or even Chadlite underneath the fat. I’ve been lean my whole life, so nothing better I could have done in that regard.

Looks are what matter the most in life. Whether you lose or win in life is determined at birth