Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Very asymmetrical face/body

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
The right side of my face mogs the left one: More defined cheekbone, better eye angle and narrower structure in general. But my nose tilts towards the left, my face is more rounded and less defined on this side and my eye looks very droopy in comparision to the right one. I'd be a solid 5/10 if my face was more symmetrical. I also have pectus excavatum, guess which pectoral is being affected. It is not as bad as the image but still noticeable
Images 22

I'm a turbo manlet so it's over anyway :feelsahh:

i know ur struggle bro. id be a 5/10 too if i didnt have a crooked jaw, dim unibrow, and a pedostache. my only redeeming quality is that i have a nice abdomen, ig. other than that im a manlet as well :smonk:

The right side of my face mogs the left one: More defined cheekbone, better eye angle and narrower structure in general. But my nose tilts towards the left, my face is more rounded and less defined on this side and my eye looks very droopy in comparision to the right one. I'd be a solid 5/10 if my face was more symmetrical. I also have pectus excavatum, guess which pectoral is being affected. It is not as bad as the image but still noticeableView attachment 584917
I'm a turbo manlet so it's over anyway :feelsahh:
and what is your skin tone?

dim unibrow
Isn't that fixable though
pedostache
I can't grow a beard, but I have this ugly green mustache shadow. My path to 'ascend' would be running cutecel game if I looks/surgerymaxxed, leaving facial hair out of the question. Prettyboy maxxing is for faggots anyway so I would gladly take a beard at least :feelsahh:

Last edited:
and what is your skin tone?
Light brown aka shitskin
I can't grow a beard, but I have this ugly green mustache shadow. My path to 'ascend' would be running cutecel game if I looks/surgerymaxxed, leaving facial hair out of the question
I know it's fucking over, I'm a giga schizo.
No looksfagging for your height

Isn't that fixable though

I can't grow a beard, but I have this ugly green mustache shadow. My path to 'ascend' would be running cutecel game if I looks/surgerymaxxed, leaving facial hair out of the question. Prettyboy maxxing is for faggots anyway so I would gladly take a beard at least :feelsahh:
its fixable, but it grows so fast u have no idea. same for my pedostache, I shave it and it starts growing out in like 12 fucken hours, crazy shit