Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Very angry tonight

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Everything keeps happening. My grades are down the shitter and my parents are on my ass about it. Frustrating discussions with people online. Mocked again. I feel really violent right now

need to eat some chocolate and calm down

get a punching bag and beat the shit out of it. Pretty good time and its also good exercise, gets your punches strong enough after like a month of practice you could knock someone out with a single punch

get a punching bag and beat the shit out of it. Pretty good time and its also good exercise, gets your punches strong enough after like a month of practice you could knock someone out with a single punch
very based idea tbh

that sucks bro, i feel so close to clownmaxxing

I wish I had one

I haven't done a single assignment in my online classes since Corona chan started :feelskek:

Everything keeps happening. My grades are down the shitter and my parents are on my ass about it. Frustrating discussions with people online. Mocked again. I feel really violent right now
I haven't done a single assignment in my online classes since Corona chan started :feelskek:
same here man i couldnt give a fuk

The ragefuel will never go, still remains inside

I have things to do I'm still here

How does cannabis work with you? That tends to keep me calm when these flares of frustration happen. Thinking about it all & the fact that you can't do anything is an awful feeling

Your parents sound like helicopter parents