Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Venting

• Thread starter Deleted member 2686
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2686

MCTOW
-
I have tried nofap for a long as time too as well as differing days, to no gain.

I also workout, yet, I am still virgin. I am kissless and never made out with a girl. Even worse,no matter how hard I worked out women never notice me or have ever hit on me or actually complemented me(on my face or body). I do not even mind being a virgin, I just wanna feel validated. It feels good to get some compliments from my male friends, but it is a much different feeling getting those same compliments from women(better might I add)

I know the reason for all this, I am ugly. I am unattractive to women. Whenever I talk to women they never seem interested in me. I never act creepy I try my best to be respectful(without appearing like a simp), yet they are still repulsed regardless.

What's the point of continuing on with life if you haven't been properly validated by(or have had sex with)someone of the opposite gender?

I know all of this is common knowledge, and I know the answer, I am to pussy to do it, also just wanted to let my feelings out.(tl;dr feeling defeated so using hyperboles in order to express my rage/sadness)

Also hello inceltears, foids, normies and chads, I bet you guys are fucking finding this funny. "Haha look at this retarded incel haha!" What will be funny is when the future comes along and you will found out that we were right this whole time, your decadence will be your death, mark my words.

Don't fall for meme advice.

What's the point of continuing on with life if you haven't been properly validated by(or have had sex with)someone of the opposite gender?
There is no point.

Don't fall for meme advice.

There is no point.
Bro did u read the spoiler of course I am not gonna swallow the blue pill this was just me releasing my feelings, will probably forget about this later by engaging in other copes