Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope [Venting]Sometimes I wish...

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
...I could fall asleep for thousands upon thousands of years and wake up to a completely different world with a completely fresh start.

This life is shit.

This world is shit.

I want a hard reset.

I want to wake up as Horatio Prime from Endless Space 2, and forcibly gene splice every sentient being in the galaxy into perfect clones of Horatio

Last edited:
Same. I can't even stay asleep for more than 5 hours at a time usually. My body wakes me up and it's hard to fall back asleep. Often times am sleep deprived from this.

I kinda feel you on the one hand, but you might wake up in an even worse world. I don't think I'd risk it. Would you?

I wana sleep and not wake up

I wana sleep and not wake up

This life is shit.

This world is shit.

I want a hard reset.
I'm sure basically everyone here feels the same way. Me included. I want to be isekai'd so bad ngl, i'm tired of this gay earth

id still be fucked when i woke

wish i could wake up to a bitch next to me ready to get face fucked

Same here brocel, everyday when I wake up I know it's gonna be a long day I'm gonna have to fight my way through.

I'm sure basically everyone here feels the same way. Me included. I want to be isekai'd so bad ngl, i'm tired of this gay earth
This, but I'd rather this:
wish i could wake up to a bitch next to me ready to get face fucked

I kinda feel you on the one hand, but you might wake up in an even worse world. I don't think I'd risk it. Would you?
If we're still around having survived WW3 and further world wars, then it must be better in some respects, even if we may have regressed technologically or in other domains.

If we're still around having survived WW3 and further world wars, then it must be better in some respects, even if we may have regressed technologically or in other domains.
In what respects do you reckon it'll be better? Socially?

In what respects do you reckon it'll be better? Socially?
Technologically. I don't know what better socially means in this context without appealing to personal value systems. Just to give a far out in left field example, some of us here believe that a Mad Max style dystopian future, where you can take any woman like property and kill other men like wild animals in a law-of-the-jungle manner, is the best social system for incels. That's definitely not my idea of socially better. I'm more of a Utopian techno-optimist in that regard.

This but by the time I return up from time dilation induced travel to the future, humanity will preferably be long gone.

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Youd probably wake up to a wasteland