Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Venting like a retard] "You've Been Banned From Participating In R/Watchpeopledie"

IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Oldcel
★★★★
You have been banned from participating in r/watchpeopledie. You can still view and subscribe to r/watchpeopledie, but you won't be able to post or comment.

Note from the moderators:
Incels and soon to be incels arent welcome
If you have a question regarding your ban, you can contact the moderator team for r/watchpeopledieby replying to this message.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?????:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
I only answered a vid saying that the dead dude was lucky, and when a soiboy told me that i only have first world problems, i told him that im a 28 y.o. virgin male that has given up and wants to die. He even answered that message, and i just ignore it. That was days ago.
SO, IT WENT LIKE THIS:
- Lucky
- No, he is not, he is dead. You probably have first world problems. People starve and stuff
- No, im not. Im a pathetic virgin male, thats all.
- Thats no reason to kill youself and other bluepilled platitudes
*NO ANSWER FROM ME*
B A N N E D

Now, im banned from the only sub i really like. WHAT? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUUCK???? AND THE REASON IS THAT INCELS ARENT WELCOME. INCELS ARENT WELCOME MY ASSSSSS :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: FUCK YOUU FUCKING DEGENERATE

FUUUUUUUUCK YOU BITCHES, FUCKIGN LEFTIST INTOLERANT RATS, VIRGIN SHAMERS, I HOPE YOU GET THE MOST PAINFUL FUCKING CANCER POSSIBLE. FUCKING SOYBOIS AND CUCKS. HOPE YOU ALL DIE REJECTED AND LONELY AS I AM, FUCKING TARDS. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: REALLY I HOPE EVERY FUCKING MOD FROM THAT CUKED SUB GET ANALLY RAPED BY EVERY GORILLA IN THE JUNGLE.

My answer to them:
Thanks for banning me just because im a virgin male. Now I know that, despite appearances, you are even more leftist and intolerant than those who put you in quarantine. What a joke. You really need new mods, no doubt about it. I hope you all have to endure the same humiliation and rejection over something you cant change too. You guys really deserve it.

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY. Fucking leftist SHIET. FUCKING MORONS, ITS LIKE I SHOULD JUST BE QUIET, NEVER INTERACT WITH ANY HUMAN AND LET MYSELF STARVE TO DEATH IN ISOLATION, NEVER SHARING ANYTHING? WHY DO YOU FUKCKING WANT ME TO BEHAVE LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL? FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED MODS. "Incels are not welcome" fuuuuuuck YOUUUUUU AND FUCKING DIEEEEEEEE
So pissed. When you FUCKING THINK THAT YOU CAN STOP HATING NORMIES THEY JUST REMID YOU THAT THEY HATE YOU FOR NO FUCKING REASON. Ive been banned from tons of subs, but i was being an annoying cunt, insulting retarded people and saying extreme stuff. I dont mind being banned when im trollin, but... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS.
OMFG, really. I could kill someone right now.

Im fucking done with the fucking internet for now. That was too much for my fragile ass. Fuck them
At least i still can visit the sub and watch the vids. But now i cant post on the vids i want to post, FUCK. I LOVED THAT SUB. I just cant stop raging. I need to smoke or something.

Last edited:
bro reddit is a sesspool of shit they don’t let you say anything it’s an embarrassing dictator platform get off that toxic shit

Shoot up the site tbhtbh

Bite their dix

How come there have been no ERs on Reddit HQ yet?

In my country that sub is banned jfl at living in cuckmany

Nothing is more rage inducing than getting banned from somewhere tbh

Who cares? I posted one comment on KotakuInAction once and got instantly banned from 3 unrelated subs. Reddit's ban culture is unbearable.

You don’t drink the required amount of SOYLENT. :soy:

They probably looked at your old bans/reasons for them and decided they didn't want you. It's why acting like a retarded incel isn't smart in places like that

Nothing is more rage inducing than getting banned from somewhere tbh

I dont care if i know that i was trolling, or at least if i didnt even know that i was breaking the rules. But there is NO RULE about incels in that sub, obviously. So... wtf.
Who cares? I posted one comment on KotakuInAction once and got instantly banned from 3 unrelated subs. Reddit's ban culture is unbearable.
They probably looked at your old bans/reasons for them and decided they didn't want you.

I didnt know that. I got banned from TrueFemCels lately, and got banned from FA a long time ago. And i think thats all. But who knows.
It's why acting like a retarded incel isn't smart in places like that
No need to be passive agressive lmao

I'm so glad I have never used reddit in my life

Holy shit someone count how often he said "fuck" in his text

That's what you get for browsing Reddit

Now you cant get updoots and see the doggos :soy::soy::soy:

Just go shit post in the best gore comments ts instead lol. Fuck cuckit

wpd moderators are known cunts... even by reddit standards

wpd moderators are known cunts...

Didnt know. I repected them tbh. I thought they werent as naive and intolerant as the rest of reddit... they are litteraly fighting for the existence of their sub against PC culture... still hate incels for no reason :fire:

Didnt know. I repected them tbh. I thought they werent as naive and intolerant as the rest of reddit... they are litteraly fighting for the existence of their sub against PC culture... still hate incels for no reason :fire:

I was banned from wpd for one raysiss comment jfl

Just goes to show, all redditors are cucks.

Got banned from a server for saying nigger despite the foid admin who banned me saying faggot frequently despite that also being bannable on the cuck server.
Discord? I was talking about the wpd subreddit

It wouldn't surprise me that any given discord server is awash with cucks

Got banned from a server for saying nigger despite the foid admin who banned me saying faggot frequently despite that also being bannable on the cuck server.
Pretty much the same tbh. I got banned from a subreddit for saying “nigga” and it wasn’t even in a racist context. All I said was “he’s my nigga”

Fucking cucks.

I know reddit is fucking bluepilled. But my favorite subs were watchpeopledie and painal lol I troll in the rest of them by just being myself, and just when im bored.
But i took WPD very serious, i liked it and thought they were secretly blackpilled and anti-PC... I was naive. I thought i would be accepted. But the moment i said i was a virgin... Fucking instantly banned. Fuck them.

wpd mods should have been on the business end of ksgcel's ksg

tbqh

Nearly all of Reddit is a shithole.

Just go shit post in the best gore comments ts instead lol. Fuck cuckit
Bestgore users are based as fuck, they hate cucks, simps, white knights, women who cheat on their men and third world monkeys who kill people for no reason.

>we love death and violence
>FUCKING INCELS we can't have misogyny on our ultra violent gore fetish sub!!!

>we love death and violence
>FUCKING INCELS we can't have misogyny on our ultra violent gore fetish sub!!!

This. How can you enjoy litteraly watching people die but be turbobluepilled? Just wtf

WHAT. THE. FUCK. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?????:woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
I only answered a vid saying that the dead dude was lucky, and when a soiboy told me that i only have first world problems, i told him that im a 28 y.o. virgin male that has given up and wants to die. He even answered that message, and i just ignore it. That was days ago.
SO, IT WENT LIKE THIS:
- Lucky
- No, he is not, he is dead. You probably have first world problems. People starve and stuff
- No, im not. Im a pathetic virgin male, thats all.
- Thats no reason to kill youself and other bluepilled platitudes
*NO ANSWER FROM ME*
B A N N E D

Now, im banned from the only sub i really like. WHAT? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUUUUUCK???? AND THE REASON IS THAT INCELS ARENT WELCOME. INCELS ARENT WELCOME MY ASSSSSS :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: FUCK YOUU FUCKING DEGENERATE

FUUUUUUUUCK YOU BITCHES, FUCKIGN LEFTIST INTOLERANT RATS, VIRGIN SHAMERS, I HOPE YOU GET THE MOST PAINFUL FUCKING CANCER POSSIBLE. FUCKING SOYBOIS AND CUCKS. HOPE YOU ALL DIE REJECTED AND LONELY AS I AM, FUCKING TARDS. :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke: REALLY I HOPE EVERY FUCKING MOD FROM THAT CUKED SUB GET ANALLY RAPED BY EVERY GORILLA IN THE JUNGLE.

My answer to them:

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY. Fucking leftist SHIET. FUCKING MORONS, ITS LIKE I SHOULD JUST BE QUIET, NEVER INTERACT WITH ANY HUMAN AND LET MYSELF STARVE TO DEATH IN ISOLATION, NEVER SHARING ANYTHING? WHY DO YOU FUKCKING WANT ME TO BEHAVE LIKE A FUCKING ANIMAL? FUCK YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED MODS. "Incels are not welcome" fuuuuuuck YOUUUUUU AND FUCKING DIEEEEEEEE
So pissed. When you FUCKING THINK THAT YOU CAN STOP HATING NORMIES THEY JUST REMID YOU THAT THEY HATE YOU FOR NO FUCKING REASON. Ive been banned from tons of subs, but i was being an annoying cunt, insulting retarded people and saying extreme stuff. I dont mind being banned when im trollin, but... WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS.
OMFG, really. I could kill someone right now.

Im fucking done with the fucking internet for now. That was too much for my fragile ass. Fuck them
At least i still can visit the sub and watch the vids. But now i cant post on the vids i want to post, FUCK. I LOVED THAT SUB. I just cant stop raging. I need to smoke or something.

I know this feeling, I have feel the same thing when discord ban me for being an incel, even if I never have break their rules

Fuck that sucks, besides the apparently cunty mods watchpeopledie is one of the few decent boards on reddit. At least you can still lurk.

I know this feeling, I have feel the same thing when discord ban me for being an incel, even if I never have break their rules

I should be more careful, i'm currently in the incels.is discord with my main.

Fuck that sucks, besides the apparently cunty mods watchpeopledie is one of the few decent boards on reddit. At least you can still lurk.

I should be more careful, i'm currently in the incels.is discord with my main.

quit it now and join with an alt, you eventually gonna be ban it's sure at 100%

literally every post I have ever made on reddit was mass downvoted, lmao. such a shitty normie NPC hivemind site.

Exactly WTF :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
Still pissed off fuck :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

At least you can still lurk.
Yep, it could be one million times worse...
:soy:<(u r not welcome here) :incel:
Pretty much the same tbh. I got banned from a subreddit for saying “nigga” and it wasn’t even in a racist context. All I said was “he’s my nigga”

Fucking cucks.

a femorrhoid.

Holy shit someone count how often he said "fuck" in his text

kek:lul:

Last edited: