Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [Venting] I'm even losing motivation for posting on .co

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
I'm even losing motivation to type out posts on .co. I still read threads, but posting is becoming less and less motivating. Especially after getting a 30% & 10% warning in the same day (current warning level is 50 / 6). I dont know what it is but im getting less mental energy to make high-effort posts on .co. I need to upgrade my copes.

why 30 if you don't mind

why 30 if you don't mind

This happens to me a lot tbh the demotivqtiob and depression kills u

I know the feeling, especially when I get warnings too :cryfeels:

Free @GoyimWithAttitude he dindu nothing

Sometimes i feel tired , But still post. I have 40/7 with more than 1k post

I have no energy to post a single coherent or meaningful sentence either.

I'm even losing motivation to type out posts on .co. I still read threads, but posting is becoming less and less motivating. Especially after getting a 30% & 10% warning in the same day (current warning level is 50 / 6). I dont know what it is but im getting less mental energy to make high-effort posts on .co. I need to upgrade my copes.
I feel you I hardly every post threads it´s just sometimes over weeks I get the energy and motivation to do it and then I usually make several the same day.

And I get the warning makes you reluctant to post I feel the same way I would post way more insightful threads but they would require pictures of girls to get my point across and since I got a warning last time for that I won´t be doing it anytime soon which hurts the forum it´s impossible to make high quality threads about looks like LMS threads when you can´t use pictures as evidence of what you are talking about imagine watching FACEandLMS videos without any pictures so show what he is talking about that would suck.

I've never really had the motivation to post much tbh