Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Venting] I can’t download the new modern warfare update

Irishcel

Irishcel

Loneliness has followed me my whole life
★★★★★
So it’s been days since season 4 came out but for some reason I can’t download the update on my ps4, I have enough storage so I now that isn’t the problem, but every time I try first of there’s insane amount of gigabytes it tells me I need, I’m talking around 78, well above what this update is supposed to be, I wait for a a few hours, it downloads extremely slowly and eventually it gets stuck or says that it lost connection to the server and when I turn off my ps4 and start again all the progress is lost and the same thing starts all over again. I even deleted the whole game and then started re-downloading it hoping that the problem might go away but now the same shit is happening. What do I do here? I bought this game for €70 and I now can’t even fucking play it, fml

78gb wtf
wait till tje wifi gets better might be a server problem

78gb wtf
wait till tje wifi gets better might be a server problem
That was before, I tried doing it now and it’s 94 GB. Maybe it’s because I’m now downloading the whole multiplayer not just the new update. But it’s telling me I have to wait 16 hours. I don’t know what to do, I’m looking online and no one else I can see is having this problem.

That was before, I tried doing it now and it’s 94 GB. Maybe it’s because I’m now downloading the whole multiplayer not just the new update. But it’s telling me I have to wait 16 hours. I don’t know what to do, I’m looking online and no one else I can see is having this problem.
leave it running overnight, try not to use other devices that would take up bandwidth.

94gb?
Megubaisu

I haven’t downloaded anything like that