Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Venting] After a year I am happy to be back here, even though I am worse

Figthcel

Figthcel

Fap To Fighter Jets to free yourself
★★★★★
Hello fellas,

so after a year long absence, I am back here. And it feels good.

You don't need to ask where was I or how am I doing. I was trying to survive in this world and I have been failing continuously. To the point, where I am really wondering just how long does it make sense to keep trying, if I am so miserable.

This place is one of the few, where I feel slightly better. Why? Because I see there are others who are also suffering. It is like a proof, that things really are bad, at least for some of us men. That it is not just me, it is how the world is setup and when you get unlucky, when you get dealt shitty cards, your life sucks.

When you get dealt really shitty cards, your life sucks. NO MATTER how hard you try. There are situations where no amount of humanly possible effort can fix your life.

That being said, and even being the loner I am, I am happy to be able to share my thoughts and experiences with other men of similar fate. As I have said it before. Hundreds of years ago, men like us could be bandits, outlaws, pirates… fighting for bits of happiness here and there, dying young. I am really unsure, whether what we have here is better, but it certainly is better than having no one to share your bad luck with.

Welcome back brother.

Welcome back bro. Hope you get better.

That being said, and even being the loner I am, I am happy to be able to share my thoughts and experiences with other men of similar fate. As I have said it before. Hundreds of years ago, men like us could be bandits, outlaws, pirates… fighting for bits of happiness here and there, dying young. I am really unsure, whether what we have here is better, but it certainly is better than having no one to share your bad luck with.
We can always go ER

Hello fellow incel, do u remember me i'm friends with @Blacktarpill

Hello fellow incel, do u remember me i'm friends with @Blacktarpill

He does look familiar to me. Unfortunately I've left just before you joined.