Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Vent]I feel uncontrollable, bestial amount of rage when I see white knights defending M'Lady

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Especially those retarded videos when a couple argues in public and out of the blue a horde of these human garbage interferes, jumps on and lynches the guy for disrespecting their kween. Like retarded faggots DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE ARGUING ABOUT? How do you know she didn't cheat on him or beat their kids? My poor lady must be a dindu nuffin innocent kween:soy::soy::soy: I must protect her from the ungentlemanly misogynistic prick!!!:soy::soy::soy: Maybe she will give me and her other gentlesir valiant knights a crumb of her pussy as a reward later?:soy::soy::soy:
FUCK YOU YOU SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT. Only thing these morons accomplish is lynching a probably innocent man with well justified anger and giving another roastie another accursed pussy pass for her degenerate whorish behavior:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FOIDS START PHYSICALLY ATTACKING THE MAN FIRST AND THE GUY GETS LYNCHED FOR DEFENDING HIMSELF.:feelsree::feelsree:Those are the worst holy shit.
I HATE OUR GYNOCENTRIC WORTHLESS SHITHOLE OF A SOCIETY THAT ENCOURAGES FOID DEGENERACY AND TOLERATES THEIR PURE BS ALL WHILE LYNCHING INNOCENT MEN:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
These videos trigger animalistic rage in me. The sheer disgust, moral repulsion and outrage I feel trigger the purely instinctive rage similar to what a predatory animal feels before it bites the neck and mauls its prey to death. I scream my guts out swing my fist open air or towards household objects and pretend that I am shattering the skulls of those subhumans open. I would love to describe in detail what I fantasize about doing against these vermin but I would probably receive a warning. Let's say Funky Town would look like a theme park compared to what needs to be done about these bluepilled subhumans:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

The bitter, seething existential rage I feel as a low value male Untermensch against this unjust, worthless hellhole of a society can not be properly stated with words. No words would make a bluepiller reading this text understand the level resentment a downtrodden, bottom of the barrel incel experiences. And seeing men, against all odds somehow making it with a girl, and that being publicly destroyed so humiliatingly and brutally by these piles of excrement called simps, WITHOUT EVEN A PROPER DUE PROCESS THAT ESTABLISHES A MODICUM OF GUILT simply breaks my mind.
IF YOU EVER WHITE KNIGHTED BEFORE, IF YOU EVER LYNCHED AN INNOCENT MEN FOR ANOTHER WORTHLESS WHORE ROASTIE'S CUNT BEFORE FUCK YOU
I HOPE YOU STAR IN A CARTEL/MAFIA EXECUTION VIDEO WITH HOURS OF TORTURE BEFOREHAND YOU PIECE OF SHIT
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

i also love cartel execution videos brocel. lifefuel tbh
I can't put my finger on as to why but some of them are morbidly fascinating to watch.

White knights are the most angry inducing men that exists, so basically most men, since most men are whiteknights; on internet, at the streets, everywhere, this will only increase, unfortunately nothing to be done against them.