Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Venomkore Voice Thing #5: Brotherly Mogging

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Here we go, 3 in a row. Might make these nightly even if this keeps up. Talking about the slayer-brother experience. Rare that I post a thread in ID but I think this is relevant enough.

Also daily update that I didnt talk about in the vocaroo: I gave myself a haircut and I think it turned out well so that is lifefuel

Holy shit brutal. Being mogged by your brother like that sounds like hell on earth. Surprising to hear he is based as he is. I could live to be 300 and never come close to the experiences your brother has had at 14. Are you gonna make more of these?

Holy shit brutal. Being mogged by your brother like that sounds like hell on earth. Surprising to hear he is based as he is. I could live to be 300 and never come close to the experiences your brother has had at 14. Are you gonna make more of these?
For sure yeah

Having any siblings at all is a [BlackPill]...

A younger brother who slays is even bigger [SuicideFuel] than having an older brother who slays.

Also, @Venomkore , are you Canadian?

That's good. This was a lot more interesting than all of those "lol ur guys fakecel" posts floating around
Glad it stood out as a solid post :feelsokman:
Having any siblings at all is a [BlackPill]...

A younger brother who slays is even bigger [SuicideFuel] than having an older brother who slays.

Also, @Venomkore , are you Canadian?
Nope, I’m burger to the bone. And a slayer little bro is indeed suifuel

10 min listen might do later