Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venezuela threatening to take over half of Guyana (US ally/oil province)

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopoliti...na-after-venezuelas-maduro-proclaims-esequibo

Guya

My comments: Imo Venezuela is creating this in order to further divide US resources to help their ally Russia. The US I think can deal with this by moving in military divisions to Guyana. But then that accomplishes the goal of dividing out US resources and attention.

Russia will ally with anyone to destabilize USA. In the 1960s when Russia was known as Soviet Union they funded Cuba to destabilize American relations. In the 1980s. Even Russia is behind Texas independence form US.

would be interesting to see if US have the balls to defend Guyana
FR7UFTWL6BHUTERSWQAVN2WMJY.jpg

Russia will ally with anyone to destabilize USA
America & the West need to find a permanent solution to Russia, something that'll cripple the demographics of Russia for centuries to come, if it wasn't for those Goddam nukes, I believe Russia would've been dealt with

divide US resources to help their ally Russia
Why is Europe just sitting out in the midst of this conflict? Shouldn't it be the Europeans that are more preoccupied with fighting Russia considering they are right next door?

would be interesting to see if US have the balls to defend Guyana

The US army seems to be slacking off a lot lately. Thats extra reason to send in like 5,000+ soldiers even if they aren't ready. And make the officers be with them.

Why is Europe just sitting out in the midst of this conflict? Shouldn't it be the Europeans that are more preoccupied with fighting Russia considering they are right next door?

In fairness the Euros have been sending in very large financial support to Ukraine. And sending in what they can in military equipment and helping training. But the Euros found out it was a piss poor idea to keep cutting back the military like they were over the last few decades.

Fuck USA. Europeans must not fight anything. I will never ever get drafted to go anywhere to die for Americans

i am even neetbuxxing on welfare right now so i dont pay taxes in Europe to fund Ukraine

Fuck USA. Europeans must not fight anything. I will never ever get drafted to go anywhere to die for Americans

i am even neetbuxxing on welfare right now so i dont pay taxes in Europe to fund Ukraine

Back in the 70's and 80's before the Euros went back to its old ways, life was good in Western Europe for the men. So the people themselves were with America, because after ww2 we delivered results. Something worth fighting for.

Now modern Euros with some wage cuck job at low pay, no chance to own a house, renting an apartment from some rich fuck, and no wife or children. Ya its not worth fighting for to put it mildly.

Back in the 70's and 80's before the Euros went back to its old ways, life was good in Western Europe for the men. So the people themselves were with America, because after ww2 we delivered results. Something worth fighting for.

Now modern Euros with some wage cuck job at low pay, no chance to own a house, renting an apartment from some rich fuck, and no wife or children. Ya its not worth fighting for to put it mildly.
Tell me what Europeans "old ways" are, just curious, no fighting or anything just curious

Tell me what Europeans "old ways" are, just curious, no fighting or anything just curious

They brought back the old hierarchical class society with most people being at the bottom of that. Thing I realized is that is Europe's culture and history. Most people poor and allowed no opportunity, then rising exponentially in wealth as you move up the class hierarchy. To mega rich Dukes, Princes and co. With the wealth and class positions passed down hereditary.

bomb the shit out of that negro country

Venezuela is a complete shithole.

bomb the shit out of that negro country
Lol they have jungles and difficult terrains in those countries. Even all of Nato's fancy weaponry cant defeat an enemy conducting hit and run attacks in that terrain.

Vietnam and Afgahnistan 2.0 pouring money down a bottomless pit. USA will be truely bankrupt if they try that, just one small war else where like Israel/Plastine or Russia attacks another country while USA is busy in Venezuala and USA is finished. No country in history can fight on multiple fronts its resource intensive and economically devastating no matter how ferocious and well trained an army is.

Edit: basically its a trap set to draw in the USA and cuck it. Maybe North Korea starts making noise with South Korea etc etc and its a whole big financial mess etc etc etc

Last edited:
They brought back the old hierarchical class society with most people being at the bottom of that. Thing I realized is that is Europe's culture and history. Most people poor and allowed no opportunity, then rising exponentially in wealth as you move up the class hierarchy. To mega rich Dukes, Princes and co. With the wealth and class positions passed down hereditary.
yes this was possible as long as the boomers are still in the workforce. It wont be possible with a much smaller pool of workers though unless they delibaretly shrink the economy then we back to the heirachy based system.

You reckon they are planning to shrink the economy so as to maintane their heirachal system?

yes this was possible as long as the boomers are still in the workforce. It wont be possible with a much smaller pool of workers though unless they delibaretly shrink the economy then we back to the heirachy based system.

You reckon they are planning to shrink the economy so as to maintane their heirachal system?

Yes to have a class society you have to create shortages in everything especially the essentials of life. Then as you go up the class hierarchy you get less shortages, and look down on those below you who say only are allowed electricity 4 hours a day. While you get 8 hours because you are a low level manager. That imo is why Europe keeps making the water, electricity, fuel, rent and food more expensive, and the pay lower.

Russia used to be like that too before communism, if not worse. But to Russia's credit they learned something in communism. As long as you get cheap electricity, fuel, food, water, vodka and housing for people they don't complain too much. But then its just not nearly as much of a class society, so their rulers had to accept that.

Its the real threat I think Russia poses to Europe. Is people in some countries like Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, East Germany are asking, maybe we are better off with Russia.

I'll go fight in Guyana if necessary.

Suicide by war

Its the real threat I think Russia poses to Europe. Is people in some countries like Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, East Germany are asking, maybe we are better off with Russia.
Hmm you are correct, why bother with the West and the local elites seeking to maintane their heirachal system but you remain poor your whole life earning just enough to pay for gas to get to work and to pay rent buy food etc etc. No wife, no luxuries, no house

If one is to remain poor his whole life then the Russian system is better as you stated the basics are affordable so under the Russian system life becomes some what more tolerable.

I'll go fight in Guyana if necessary.

Suicide by war
why go fight? Its now winter , just drink loads of alcohol outside and fall asleep feeling nice and high. The next day they will find you dead frozen to death and you didnt even notice a single thing because were buzzing beautifully from the alcohol

They shouldn’t care about racist poor countries unless it’s too teach them a lesson.

Tbh I didn't even know that was a fuckin country. Would be cool to see a war in South America

Death to America

enemy of enemy is friends.

America & the West need to find a permanent solution to Russia, something that'll cripple the demographics of Russia for centuries to come, if it wasn't for those Goddam nukes, I believe Russia would've been dealt with
What a shocker a GrAY would support globohomo. Also they already do have something for that it's called feminism. Which the Jewnited snakes of weimarica is so hell bent on forcing on other countries.

Im ineligible to serve in the US military so I’m all for Venezuela’s invasion, hopefully there’s a draft too and the war drags on as long as the Vietnam war did.

What a shocker a GrAY would support globohomo
You might wanna check my join date, zigger cucks like you need to be classified as enemies & deported to Russia/China or any authoritarian shithole that you shill for, fuck off & go live there since you love it so much

You might wanna check my join date, zigger cucks like you need to be classified as enemies & deported to Russia/China or any authoritarian shithole that you shill for, fuck off & go live there since you love it so much
That join date just makes you more sus as it implies you had an account you sat on for a long time before posting which is what infiltrators do. Considering I live in a homosexual drug state we're getting shrieked at by uppity landwhales for existing as an ugly male is a thing that hates me for being white id gladly trade my Canadian citizenship for a Russian one. Canada is barely first world anyway and no way it will be by 2030 if not sooner.

Last edited:
I want to fuck a Venezuelan chick

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back