Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Vehicle Rampage analysis (trucks are the most effective)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
This post is dedicated to analyzing the damage effects of vehicular collision with NPCs in games like GTA V and Saints Row. Those who want to drive fast should take it to a race track and not possibly endanger others on the street.

I've been interested in car rampages for a while, and I've concluded that trucks, being the heaviest are the most effective at the role.

The conclusion is that, light vehicles such as Sedans, coupes are ineffective in the role despite what games like GTA would have you to believe, the heavier the car, the higher the injuries and kills the user will get, this is because heavier vehicles are usually more durable so they will take much more damage before being disabled, not to mention the kinetic energy generated by the crash will be much bigger, more bone-shaking than those of basic cars.

From experience, going from basic cars (1500kg) to even vans (2500kg), massively increase the damage potential.

A point is that most heavy vehicles have a notable different shape to the basic cars, therefore will generate less destruction to the NPC and will simply throw the target up to the windshield, in this process, it reduces the direct kinetic energy applied to the target, and massively reduces the brunt taken by the target.

Heavy vehicles are different, they are heavier and applies more force in ramming the target, the flatter shape helps to achieve this as well, as unlike basic cars they 'push' the target, fully applying the kinetic energy to the target, not wasting it and throwing them up to windshield or something.

The difference in hood height also helps. The impact of car is mostly applied to the legs of the target, when the impact of trucks is applied to the torso of the target, making it much more lethal.

Sample 1:Coupe Attack
A GTA V player, nicknamed Elliot, drove a Coupe car, weighing around 1500kg similar to the one in the image, he crashed against 7 NPCs (some on bikes) and so far only managed to injured them with no kills.

1500 KG
7 injuries
0 kills

Sample 2:Liberty city (NYC) pickup attack
A GTA IV player, drove a heavy pickup truck and managed to slay many NPCs.

3000 KG
11 injuries
8 kills

Sample 3:Van Attack
A GTA V player, drove a van and rammed into people.

2500 KG
16 injuries
10 kills

Sample 4:Truck Attack at Germany

A German modded version of GTA SA, played by a German progamer, managed to score a impressive number of kills and amazing injuries.

25000 KG (about 25t)
56 injuries
11 kills

Sample 5:French truck attack

A battlefield 3 player modded the game to allow him to drive trucks on Operation Metro, ramming tons of Spetsnaz soldier NPCs and have been the top player so far.

15000 KG (about 15t)
434 injuries
87 kills

Last edited:
@Blacktarpill

A battlefield 3 player modded the game to allow him to drive trucks on Operation Metro, ramming tons of Spetsnaz soldier NPCs and have been the top player so far.

15000 KG (about 15t)
434 injuries
87 kills

1567139563613.png
That was one of my favourites.. a true legendary performance not often seen.

So much moggery of me, nondrivercel :<

I played Euro Truck Simulator 2

In the year 1997 I was charged with 8 cases of vehicular manslaughter in the state of Minnesota. Ever since then I have been on the run, hiding from ICE, the FBI, interpol and more. I am here now to confess to the world and these organisations that, yes, it was I who committed these crimes. I understand the ramifications of my confession, and am fully prepared mentally for execution by either hanging or the electric chair.

A lot of hideous faced NEETs are going to be inspired to get their driver's licenses when they're 30 if healthcare doesn't cover facial surgery soon...

This post is dedicated to analyzing the damage effects of vehicular collision with NPCs in games like GTA V and Saints Row. Those who want to drive fast should take it to a race track and not possibly endanger others on the street.

I've been interested in car rampages for a while, and I've concluded that trucks, being the heaviest are the most effective at the role.

The conclusion is that, light vehicles such as Sedans, coupes are ineffective in the role despite what games like GTA would have you to believe, the heavier the car, the higher the injuries and kills the user will get, this is because heavier vehicles are usually more durable so they will take much more damage before being disabled, not to mention the kinetic energy generated by the crash will be much bigger, more bone-shaking than those of basic cars.

From experience, going from basic cars (1500kg) to even vans (2500kg), massively increase the damage potential.

A point is that most heavy vehicles have a notable different shape to the basic cars, therefore will generate less destruction to the NPC and will simply throw the target up to the windshield, in this process, it reduces the direct kinetic energy applied to the target, and massively reduces the brunt taken by the target.

Heavy vehicles are different, they are heavier and applies more force in ramming the target, the flatter shape helps to achieve this as well, as unlike basic cars they 'push' the target, fully applying the kinetic energy to the target, not wasting it and throwing them up to windshield or something.

The difference in hood height also helps. The impact of car is mostly applied to the legs of the target, when the impact of trucks is applied to the torso of the target, making it much more lethal.

View attachment 145419

Sample 1:Coupe Attack
A GTA V player, nicknamed Elliot, drove a Coupe car, weighing around 1500kg similar to the one in the image, he crashed against 7 NPCs (some on bikes) and so far only managed to injured them with no kills.

1500 KG
7 injuries
0 kills

View attachment 145409

Sample 2:Liberty city (NYC) pickup attack
A GTA IV player, drove a heavy pickup truck and managed to slay many NPCs.

3000 KG
11 injuries
8 kills

View attachment 145415

Sample 3:Van Attack
A GTA V player, drove a van and rammed into people.

2500 KG
16 injuries
10 kills

View attachment 145416

Sample 4:Truck Attack at Germany

A German modded version of GTA SA, played by a German progamer, managed to score a impressive number of kills and amazing injuries.

25000 KG (about 25t)
56 injuries
11 kills

View attachment 145417

15000 KG (about 15t)
434 injuries
87 kills

View attachment 145418
It would be funny if someone bullet proofed a 19-tonne cargo truck and ran it through a police parade.