Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vegan Soyjak art i found of irl goyim

worrycel

worrycel

forsen is my nigga
-
wait-is-forsen-really-a-vegan-elegiggle-v0-4l4y8oh30bad1.jpg

wait-is-forsen-really-a-vegan-elegiggle-v0-64cqtrg30bad1.png

How do you get that overweight or obese if you're vegan?

Veganism is good overall for your health. With supplements and good exercise it basically the best way to improve your life span, leaving vices aside.

Only carbs and very low protein diet, very low vit b12 levels.
@wasted12years

Only carbs and very low protein diet, very low vit b12 levels.
@wasted12years
Yea carbs and estrogenic food like beer and soylent. Some people actually gain weight on a vegan diet, because they eat processed vegan foods. Very few vegans actually eats a raw vegan diet. Most vegans eat fake meat and other processed garbage.

He probably switched to veganism because he was overweight. He didn't turn fat from the veganism.

He probably switched to veganism because he was overweight. He didn't turn fat from the veganism.
Could it be this?
Yea carbs and estrogenic food like beer and soylent. Some people actually gain weight on a vegan diet, because they eat processed vegan foods. Very few vegans actually eats a raw vegan diet. Most vegans eat fake meat and other processed garbage.

Could be beer but most vegans I see irl are closer to anorexic than fat
That's been my experience too. That's why i was shocked he was that overweight

That's been my experience too. That's why i was shocked he was that overweight
It's the opposite for me. Most vegans i know or have met are either fat or skinny fat.

It's the opposite for me. Most vegans i know or have met are either fat or skinny fat.
I haven't seen many vegans irl since i live in an area with many overweight or obese people due to the American diet, so i mainly see the ones that are famous on the internet and elsewhere

I haven't seen many vegans irl since i live in an area with many overweight or obese people due to the American diet, so i mainly see the ones that are famous on the internet and elsewhere
Yea i'm guessing there are more vegans in Europe. My country is one of the most vegan countries in Europe.