Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Vegan Gains about Elliot Hulse (Incels Included)

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
This video is not that long. The soy might consumed Vegans Gains mental health. Also the comment section is full of weaklings, cucks, white knights and typical leftist.

Comments like ''Real men aren't afraid of women having a voice.'' are full of soy.

There are some people who fight back like:
''Giving women the right to vote brought forth the collapse of western society as they love them some immigrants which in turn has destroyed all white countries. Hitler was right and the Zionist Jews were the pure evil he was fighting against and they are currently corrupting and destroying America today. Hitler was attempting to protect his people. The winners write the history and the Zionist Jews wrote our history and brainwashed us with lies. If you do legitimate research you will find this to be the truth.''

Vegan gains' entire life is a joke. He goes to lifting cons to get made fun of and mogged by people smaller than him. He exists to be mocked. The retard actually said "Learn how 2 code" unironically.... LOL

The retard actually said "Learn how 2 code" unironically.... LOL

Just do some coding bra, you will make loads of money with it.

Just do some coding bra, you will make loads of money with it.
Also it's funny how he thinks he can give advice or critique this Elliot Hulse guy who mogs him in every way imaginable.

Vegan Gains
Can't start a cult
Middling IQ and suffering from dunning krueger and thinks he's actually smarter than he is
Can't gain mass because his diet sucks or he's actually not dedicated to lifting like he claims he is
Gets mogged at every lifting con he goes to and is considered a joke by the lifting community

Elliot Hulse
Starts a successful cult
Does anything he wants
Is a chad
Trying to help incels even if he is scamming them at least he's making their lives a little more enjoyable.

Doesn't matter what Elliot Hulse says about women, they will still lust over him far more than vegan gains since he is chad.

Can't gain mass because his diet sucks or he's actually not dedicated to lifting like he claims he is

But to be fair, his biceps looks kind of big.

Trying to help incels even if he is scamming them at least he's making their lives a little more enjoyable.

At this point it is more a scam. He just want to make money off of this situation.
Also Vegain Gains made a somewhat decent point, because Elliot Hulse dodged the question ''should females have the right to vote?''
This is the main problem. In some point all men just give up. He should have responded properly with just: ''No.''
They should they vote in the first place? They are not entitled to it. Instead of talking gibberish, he should have critcized the current political situation.

Last edited:
Those guys actually do look like they get laid. I didn't see a single incel among them.

And this guy is one to talk. His wife is fucking hideous.

Not sure where I heard it from but there's a saying that insecure people dive into an ideology and then try to justify it with whatever they can

But to be fair, his biceps looks kind of big.

At this point it is more a scam. He just want to make money off of this situation.
Also Vegain Gains made a somewhat decent point, because Elliot Hulse dodged the question ''should females have the right to vote?''
This is the main problem. In some point all men just give up. He should have responded properly with just: ''No.''
They should they vote in the first place? They are not entitled to it. Instead of talking gibberish, he should have critcized the current political situation.
His bicept look huge in his videos watch any video of him going to a weightlifting con in comparison to his contemporaries he looks like total shit.

The confrontation between this guy and gains is really all you need to know about vegan gains.

But yea the hulse guy is obviously fucked as I said he started a "cult" and that's what it is but he mogs gains and has no leverage as a human trying to criticize Hulse's viewpoints or whatever he does. Gains exploits his fanboys the same way but he just sucks at it.

But yea the hulse guy is obviously fucked as I said he started a "cult" and that's what it is but he mogs gains and has no leverage as a human trying to criticize Hulse's viewpoints or whatever he does. Gains exploits his fanboys the same way but he just sucks at it.

iIt is truly a vicious circle at the end. There will be no solution to this problem, since people want to exploit the situation in order to make some easy money.

what a faggot, getting this mad about the idea of male-only spaces and rightwing thought, probably because he is hen-pecked by his wife. and the incel references make no sense, he adds them there, like people do SEO (search engine optimization) by adding the correct terms to their website.
it does make me curious about Hulse's cult activites though, they also sound pretty stupid.
Those guys actually do look like they get laid. I didn't see a single incel among them.

And this guy is one to talk. His wife is fucking hideous.

View attachment 94592

she's a masculinized little monster but it doesn't matter, he just reminds himself every once in a while "hoahhhhhhhhhhh......whiiiiiite puuuuusyyyyyyyyy oaahhaaahhhhhhhhhh uhhhh"

Soy gains are fucking joke. I saw his videos a couple of times and he is so cringe

I like vegan gains, but he got it completely wrong in this video. Also jfl at him making fun of incels when he is not much better off than them with his ugly wife.

Vegan gains' entire life is a joke. He goes to lifting cons to get made fun of and mogged by people smaller than him. He exists to be mocked. The retard actually said "Learn how 2 code" unironically.... LOL

this is what I would say to that faggot vegan: