Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Vegan cuck compilation

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
They force their BFs to become vegan. Would they force Chad to be a vegan too? Maybe they are getting fucked by meat-eating chad on the side. I know most of the guys in the video probably eats meat in secret but still, not being able to eat animal products in the comfort of your home must be torture.

View: https://youtu.be/gnszgvVCw1U?si=JZcK-Inl55GIx9xa

Call me a volcel but i would never go vegan if a foid forced me to and threatened with dumping me. I know a guy who got forced into becoming vegan by his GF basically. He still eats junk food and drinks energy drinks JFL... So much for being "healthy". He also only eats plant based meat with soy in it, no raw vegetables.

all couples are like this

"we decided together"

:lul:

they def are. no girl wants a faggot vegan fucking them.
But at the same time they forced their BF to become vegan, not the other way around. Vegan or not, it's all about looks in the end. I wonder if there's any die hard vegan foids out there who would avoid a meat eating Chad like the plague?

Seems they like pussy more than meat

Why is every vegan a cracker?...

Why is every vegan a cracker?...
Majority is, except for Currys but they are more like vegetarians.

Veganism is a western world problem, much like feminism, they go hand in hand. If a foid is a feminist there's a huge chance she's also a vegan.

But at the same time they forced their BF to become vegan, not the other way around. Vegan or not, it's all about looks in the end. I wonder if there's any die hard vegan foids out there who would avoid a meat eating Chad like the plague?
its a shit test. like women who ask their bfs if they want to wear makeup.