Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vedic astrology claims I will have a rich wife.

Is it bullshit?

• Yes

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-

If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:

• Their spouse and business partner will be authoritative figures in their family.
  • They have very confident and egoistic spouses.
  • Their spouse will bring a lot of wealth from the government and authoritative figures.
  • Their spouse will accumulate a lot of gold
If I get arranged married to a dentist from Pakistan within the next year, will I be banned on this forum?

I get zero tinder matches btw.

I plan to give my yellow sapphire unheated gemstone set in 18k gold to my future wife, good gift?

It cost me $3600 dollars back in 2014.

I am incel, according to Vedic astrology too... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I am incel, according to Vedic astrology too... :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
4 fellow incels on this forum voted that it’s bullshit.

It probably is bullshit considering how I am close to 34 years old and no foid has approached me.

I am an old wizard. It both never began and it’s over!

:feelsrope:

Astrologymaxxing cope

If the Sun is sitting in the 2nd house as the lord of the 7th house:

• Their spouse and business partner will be authoritative figures in their family.
  • They have very confident and egoistic spouses.
  • Their spouse will bring a lot of wealth from the government and authoritative figures.
  • Their spouse will accumulate a lot of gold
If I get arranged married to a dentist from Pakistan within the next year, will I be banned on this forum?

I get zero tinder matches btw.
Could be via arranged marriage

Ban this future sexhaver!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back