Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Vaush talks about the komesarj "drama"

Vaush is a faggot pedo fury he needs to kill himself

it actually surprised me he picked up on this..
nigga even the news talked about it. This is a psyops.

Also it fucking pisses me off that they lie and say that we were "starting drama". Nobody cared

seems non-incels are more obsessed with him than we were. No one cared here much other than congratulating him.Itsover’s ascension was more legendary and newsworthy, but we all know why that wasn’t reported on jfl.

Bruh, why are they pushing this? Someone needs to kill this pedo btw

every fucking faggot is talking about komesarj its insane

how is he a pedo? I don't care about e celebs, so i don't really know much about him except for being a faggot leftist

Not the first (solo) Youtube commentator I've expected to talk about this tbh.

Agreed. The normies' reaction to this is getting honestly ridiculous at this point, I'm just waiting for Tim Pool or other right-wing commentator to make a video on this as well:feelsugh:.
Vaush is a faggot pedo fury he needs to kill himself
seems non-incels are more obsessed with him than we were. No one cared here much other than congratulating him.Itsover’s ascension was more legendary and newsworthy, but we all know why that wasn’t reported on jfl.

i don't know this guy but just from his appearence he looks like a fag left wing troon.
also, it's amazing how big the attention that komesrag got because of his ascension

They see komesars case as blackpill debunking.

HE'S NOT THE "LEBRON OF INCELS", HE WASN'T EVEN ONLINE THE PAST 6 MONTHS, HE BARELY HAD ANY POSTS, MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS, HE WAS ONLY ACTIVE MOD FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.

i don't know this guy but just from his appearence he looks like a fag left wing troon.
also, it's amazing how big the attention that komesrag got because of his ascension
We're like celebrity club in the eyes of these faggots now for some retarded reason

Vaush has some good economic takes but his social views are pure SJW cancer.

View: https://youtu.be/PxJKVeN-jf0?t=279

The they just stand there vizualizing 3D pussy

I don't know who any of these JewTube faggots are, but I clicked on this and his take is not as bad as I expected for an internet leftist fag. He admits that 6:28 that this drama is "being blown up more outside the incel community than in it."

I bet this communist wouldn’t think marxism has been debunked if a poor guy became rich. Funny now that works.

it is all so staged and forced
why does every news outlet report on this nobody?

I don't know who any of these JewTube faggots are, but I clicked on this and his take is not as bad as I expected for an internet leftist fag. He admits that 6:28 that this drama is "being blown up more outside the incel community than in it."
at least he was honest

it is all so staged and forced
why does every news outlet report on this nobody?
jews have an extent journo-network across the world and are milking it

It doesn't. An incel might get lucky once or twice but the blackpill always comes back to collect.

It doesn't. An incel might get lucky once or twice but the blackpill always comes back to collect.
I know, but they never had any argument outside of the Danny Devito :feelskek: now they have this.

just from his appearence he looks like a fag left wing troon.
Both looks and personality wise he’s the human embodiment of soyddit

Dj Khaled GIF by Music Choice

HE'S NOT THE "LEBRON OF INCELS", HE WASN'T EVEN ONLINE THE PAST 6 MONTHS, HE BARELY HAD ANY POSTS, MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO HE IS, HE WAS ONLY ACTIVE MOD FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS.

@Pajeetsingh pedos do not have a signature look unless you mean how mohels dress