Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Vast majority of humans are ugly as fuck tbh, analyzed 3000+ people

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I just went thru my school text book and college photos. And God damn, the majority of humans are so God damn fucking ugly. Especially gooks, curries and Ethnics. maybe 70% were 4/10, 20-30% 3/10, 10% 5/10+, maybe saw 1 or 2 decent 6/10 Ethnics amongst hundreds maybe thousands plus students. no 7/10 ethnics

But going thru the pictures showed that even most whites are ugly. Amongst like 5-6 hundred white and Jewish kids, only maybe 1 legit 6'4 7/10 Chad motherfucker I saw. A few Chadlite or high tier normies. But the average white was still below sub5. Also only saw maybe 3 Stacy lites, 10-15 high tier beckies, and maybe 15 normal Becky foids.
So even amongst the white foids, the majority were sub5 trash.

Holy fuck you'd need to like genocide and sterilize 80-90% of humanity to get a decent looking next generation of humans.
It's no wonder foids desire Chad so much. If men had same sex drive as foids, femcels would be a legit thing is my conclusion. As most foids are really fucking medicore or ugly from an objective PSL analysis perspective.

Holy fuck you'd need to like genocide and sterilize 80-90% of humanity to get a decent looking next generation of humans.
what do you think women are trying to do?

I live in Brazil, 99% of the population is ugly as hell

what do you think women are trying to do?
True many foids are aiming for that. I used to deliberate if Gene editing is ethical, and again going thru these photos confirmed that indeed Gene editing is a necessity.

It's a necessity for a better looking, mentally healthier and happier humanity. @wereqryan

God damn Nazis were really woke for their time, the more I see, the more I realize how woke eugenicists were.

But unfortunately, only ugly men are being stopped from reproducing. Ugly whores are fucking like rabbits, so there's no way this planet will be free of subhumans.

Last edited:
This world is cursed. Almost all ethnic nations are so fucking ugly, words can't express how cursed being a shitskin or a mutt is.

Amongst 2000 fucking Ethnics, 1000+ ethnic men analyzed, 1000+ ethnic females, not a single 7/10 male. Only like 3 6/10 males and maybe like 10 6/10 foids.

Average ethnic looks from PSL rating imo might not even be 4/10, I'd argue it is 3/10 @tehgymcel420 and this before taking the race penalty into account.

Most of my HS classmates looked prettier in college after mastering the technique of fakeup.
I only paid attention to the good-looking ones. I think most of them looked average.

But unfortunately, only ugly men are being stopped from reproducing. Ugly whores are fucking like rabbits, so there's no way this planet will be free from subhumans.
In an ideal world ugly men and women are sterilized. Then the ugly men are assigned females by the state. And only Chads and Stacies breed, their excess kids are sent to ugly make/female couples to be raised . This way every few generations, average looks rating of the nation increases and men don't suffer inceldom. Also ugly men and women can still experience the pleasure and pain of raising kids if they wish.

Isn't it interesting that China is developing new medical and technical advances in gene editing, cloning, artificial wombs, and biological research.

If China is the new world superpower, they might create millions of giga-changs.

Most of my HS classmates looked prettier in college after mastering the technique of fakeup.
I only paid attention to the good-looking ones. I think most of them looked average.
Without fakeup the majority of ethnic foids are like 3-3.5/10 and white foids 4-5/10. Humanity truly is too ugly. Wish we lived in an anime graphics world like persona 5, at least most anime females and males look decent and attractive there(6/10-7/10)..
Isn't it interesting that China is developing new medical and technical advances in gene editing, cloning, artificial wombs, and biological research.

If China is the new world superpower, they might create millions of giga-changs.
Hopefully China does indeed normalize Gene editing. Once China does, the west and other nations will have no choice to gene edit their own future populations to compete in Olympics/economics.

If China does indeed normalize Gene editing, they should be considered as incel saints. Literally millions and maybe billions of men can be saved from being ugly shitskin/gook/cumskin midgets.

Last edited:
what about young people,15-24yo? the percentage of good looking people would be much larger imo
Without fakeup the majority of ethnic foids are like 3-3.5/10 and white foids 4-5/10. Humanity truly is too ugly. Wish we lived in an anime graphics world like persona 5, at least most anime females and males look decent and attractive there(6/10-7/10)..

Hopefully China does indeed normalize Gene editing. Once China does, the west and other nations will have no choice to gene edit their own future populations to compete in Olympics/economics.

If China does indeed normalize Gene editing, they should be considered as incel saints. Literally millions and maybe billions of men can be saved from being ugly shitskin/gook/cumskin midgets.
I don't support gene editing tbh,I think choosing better sperms and eggs to create embryos is lower risk

Last edited:
I just went thru my school text book and college photos. And God damn, the majority of humans are so God damn fucking ugly. Especially gooks, curries and Ethnics. maybe 70% were 4/10, 20-30% 3/10, 10% 5/10+, maybe saw 1 or 2 decent 6/10 Ethnics amongst hundreds maybe thousands plus students. no 7/10 ethnics

But going thru the pictures showed that even most whites are ugly. Amongst like 5-6 hundred white and Jewish kids, only maybe 1 legit 6'4 7/10 Chad motherfucker I saw. A few Chadlite or high tier normies. But the average white was still below sub5. Also only saw maybe 3 Stacy lites, 10-15 high tier beckies, and maybe 15 normal Becky foids.

It's no wonder foids desire Chad so much. If men had same sex drive as foids, femcels would be a legit thing is my conclusion. As most foids are really fucking medicore or ugly from an objective PSL analysis perspective.
I wish I went to a high school with a bunch of genetic trash. Maybe I would have higher self esteem. My high school year book has genetic elite faces that could only be described as ER fuel

this is what happens when you're overdosing on animes :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
I love how you post this emoji :ahegao: everywhere. it's God tier kekfuel :lul::lul::lul:.
I wish I went to a high school with a bunch of genetic trash. Maybe I would have higher self esteem. My high school year book has genetic elite faces that could only be described as ER fuel
brutal you must have gone to upper class white fucker school.

what about young people,15-24yo? the percentage of good looking people would be much larger imo
I think so, this generation is more mixed so the black or indigenous traits are smoother

I've never been there, but I think that southerns are pretty gl.
they really are, the south had a german colony, that's why the people there have blue eyes

They are, thats why i say height is more important than face, most people of the same ethnic group have similar faces while height is easily visible.

most ppl look fine/average to me. hypergamy is to blame for ppl judging so harshly for looks these days

True but something I’ve also noticed since getting blackpilled is how little effort men put into their facial appearance compared to women. Horrible hairstyles, not using wigs or getting hair transplants, no makeup whatsoever, badly kept beards, fucked teeth, using glasses, not trying colored lenses, poor facial expressions and surgery seems a lot less common.

Women mog men in terms of looksmaxxing.

Last edited:
But unfortunately, only ugly men are being stopped from reproducing. Ugly whores are fucking like rabbits, so there's no way this planet will be free of subhumans.
At least we have dignity and try to not reproduce. Those whores create lives filled with suffering
most ppl look fine/average to me. hypergamy is to blame for ppl judging so harshly for looks these days
You have a point

many guys at my university looked like shit, but they made up for it with height

Cucked ass thread how’s killing majority of the world’s population and propagate chad and stacy genetics any better for you or a benefit to you ?

how’s is having a complete chad future good for you?

Why do you care for a future you’re not gonna be part of?

"Oh Yes bro let’s kill all 'uglies' and help spread chad genes:soy:"

"Nazis were woke:soy:"

I swear I always see you saying some pathetic shit.

hitler tried to do that because he was a chad worshipping cuck faggot
Sounds like OP

Once you get blackpilled you realize how even more apparently ugly a lot of people are as you start being able to rate people's looks more objectively.

tbh yet these same humans make fun of each other and try to act like chads even though they don't look like chads. That's the worst part. And anyone that refuses to do this they make fun of even more thinking it makes them more of a chad. Many guys are so delusional they think they can look like a chad by mogging others.
Yeah it's hard to see exactly how they all stack up with all the face paint in the way preventing a more accurate rating ngl
Wouldn't say that percentage is that high for a group of tall white people who are strongly haloed by their height, skin tone and racial characteristics tbh
Foids have strong sex drives probaby on par with men if not more (they can get multiple orgasms supposedly after all) but all of it is concentrated toward a few good looking guys at the top.

Last edited:
Vast majority of foids hide behind their makeup.