Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Vast Majority Of Human Male Become Sub5s Past Age 35

• Thread starter Racial-Identitarian
  • Start date
Racial-Identitarian

Racial-Identitarian

EASTEURASIAN-IDENTITARIAN TKE Enjoyer
★★★★★
I think prime looks level is between 18-30 age range after that you are pretty much digested by agepill and nothing you can do about it.
Hella depressing that even with good looks it is temporary at best (slightly above a decade)

Last edited:
To be fair a lot of the time that isn't even because of aging it's just guys over 30 are often extremely looksminned and end up overweight but after a certain age yeah you're completely fucked.

alcohol, smoking, sun exposure, hard labor, junk food turn men into skufю Also, balding is huge problem and major impact to appearance.
ac1b4e0f-ba53-460e-a9c8-bab5a53c4e29.jpeg

Last edited:
I think prime looks level is between 18-30 age range after that you are pretty much digested by agepill and nothing you can do about it.
Even by 30 most will descend a lot teenage years to early 20s is prime

To be fair a lot of the time that isn't even because of aging it's just guys over 30 are often extremely looksminned and end up overweight but after a certain age yeah you're completely fucked.
As a guy, you lose whatever neoteny you have after 30. Male pattern baldness is far more brutal. So, it IS in fact ageing.
As for being overweight, according to various stats, men aren't really more overweight than foids.

Last edited:
b-but I thought male peak was when was 30?!!!!! "peak at 30" is one of the many foid secret arts where they gaslight you and try to setup you as a good retirment plan while they whore to chad in their 20s. the truth is, you dont peak as male in your 30s you only peak at the amount of resources yo have which foids will marry you for because their getting too old and now have to settle down and make you miserable for not being chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back