Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Vapid sluts livestream their own death while drunk driving

Pariah

Pariah

Life in SEA or rope!
★★★★

Dumb drunk sluts endangering the traffic drive into a pole. Both die. Imagine the world they lived in; they probably thought they were completely untouchable in their rose tinted bubble. Well, they sure got a severe reality check.

May they rest in piss.

Dumb drunk sluts endangering the traffic drive into a pole. Both die. Imagine the world they lived in; they probably thought they were completely untouchable in their rose tinted bubble. Well, they sure got a severe reality check.

Ahahahahahhaahhaahahhahaahahahha I'm so fucking glad they died

Lifefuel. That's what they get for listening to justin beiber.

if you come across that would you fuck their bodies while theyre still warm?

damn fucking hot sluts. what a waste. this is why i dont drink nor drive. retarded roasties what a waste of awesome young prime time beautiful pussy

Every person in Russia has at least crashed 5-6 times as a result from driving drunk.

Reminder that incels can all get free facial reconstruction surgery by wrapping their car round a pole.

Additionally, your bones will grow back more dense than before which will improve your facial aesthetics.

Lost an uncle to a drunk driver; love seeing these stupid fucks burn in Hell where they belong. You speed down the fucking highway with a bottle of whiskey in your hands; what the fuck do you think will happen? Good riddance.

Roastie crashes and kills her own sister live on Instagram:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Women will literally die trying to get attention from Chads.

telling her to wake up and a chunk of her head is missing lol

What a heartless whore, her sister literally just died because of her recklesness and she's streaming this shit. Zero fucking remorse. Soulless husk.

What a heartless whore, her sister literally just died because of her recklesness and she's streaming this shit. Zero fucking remorse. Soulless husk.
Oh my god with the brain hanging out aswell, just for her own popularity gain...

IM FUCKING SICK OF IT, I FUCKING HATE THEM ALL THEYRE ALL STUPID SELFISH CUNTS ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Finally some justice. Maybe universe does look after us to some degree.

Play stupid games, win stupid fucking prizes.

Thots:patrolled

"this is the last thing I wanted to happen to us"
no emotion, while taking selfie video. shakes body and tells her to wake up when she has half her head missing
ahahahahaha wtf

There is nothing I love more than stupid people killing them self’s we don’t want them tard genes passed down

High quality life fuel

Seeing this thread was a much needed reminder of the heartless and cruel nature of women

In cases like these I'm actually upset that the shitcunts died instead of being paralyzed for life or something.

I like how their obnoxious screams turned into terrified screams knowing their heads were going to be splattered mush in seconds.