Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [VANFUEL] NOODLEWHORE POSTS POLL OF GENOCIDING SHORT MALES, RECEIVES 100 PERCENT OF SUPPORT MORE THAN 10 MIL!

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
That is why we need to ban holes from having rights. Because every time when they have rights, it inevitably leads to this situation we have right now.
It is what it is. No one is gonna ban female rights who's in power right now.

theres no way out of 12 million people every single one voted no its just impossible
Yeah, I think it was actually just text and not a real poll. I see a lot of bullshit on here.

Don't get me wrong though, women would absolutely want to genocide short males. There is plenty of other evidence of that. It's just that this one is fake.

do slant eyed fucks deserve human rights?? I wonder if that would also get 12 million upvotes
You do realise that noodlewhores would still vote no to that right? They want to be slaves to whites so bad

You do realise that noodlewhores would still vote no to that right? They want to be slaves to whites so bad
Good afternoon, I hate noodlewhores with a passion.

TBH my height sucks
because my Dad has short genes (He's 5'7) which causes me to be fucked-up

There's a proverb from normfags and bitchez which says:
"Men shorter than 180cm are half-disabled, if shorter than 170cm(5'7) is totally disabled"(身高不到180cm半殘 身高不到170cm全殘)
@FallenPrime @PPEcel you might understand what I'm saying.

Last edited:
TBH my height sucks
because my Dad has short genes (He's 5'7) which causes me to be fucked-up

There's a proverb from normfags and bitchez which says:
"Men shorter than 180cm are half-disabled, if shorter than 170cm(5'7) is totally disabled"(身高不到180cm半殘 身高不到170cm全殘)
@FallenPrime @PPEcel you might understand what I'm saying.
Brutal tbh. My Dad is 5'10 and I am his same height fortunately. Even more brutal is that genetic recombination is a literal bitch. There is a user here who is 5'6 and his family are like 6 ft minimum at least.

Also I can fraud 5'11 in shoes (with 0.5 inch insoles) and 6 ft for boots. So the worst thing ppl criticize me wasn't height (I am actually above average height in my area full of ethnics, but 6ft chinks are increasingly common particularly northerners in Toronto). Still LLmaxx to 6'2/6'3 is a must.

@MYtruecel @PPEcel

Yeah, I think it was actually just text and not a real poll. I see a lot of bullshit on here.

Don't get me wrong though, women would absolutely want to genocide short males. There is plenty of other evidence of that. It's just that this one is fake.

Brutal tbh. My Dad is 5'10 and I am his same height fortunately. Even more brutal is that genetic recombination is a literal bitch. There is a user here who is 5'6 and his family are like 6 ft minimum at least.

Also I can fraud 5'11 in shoes (with 0.5 inch insoles) and 6 ft for boots. So the worst thing ppl criticize me wasn't height (I am actually above average height in my area full of ethnics, but 6ft chinks are increasingly common particularly northerners in Toronto). Still LLmaxx to 6'2/6'3 is a must.

@MYtruecel @PPEcel
Actually I can fraud height with maximum height about 5'8

Wow, but we can’t say the same for women?

Wow, but we can’t say the same for women?
According to holes and normgroids, all sub 8 males and males under 6' are orcs who want to destroy everything.

May consider but it's uncommon in Malaysia. Maybe I'll opt to height-increasing pills.
How old are you? Are you still growing?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back