Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Valve just dropped the Steam Deck

I'm getting one, probably 256gb model

I will use Power Bank for more juice
USB C External SSD for big games and graphical games
SD Card for Indie and Emulators
I reserved the max model cause like fuck it

I think people are overestimating the appeal of this. Maybe they want to get in on the Switch market, but people buy that for Nintendo IPs primarily

Stop looking for things to waste money on, to me society shoving all of these cope "be docile" devices into low tier males faces just makes me angry, I never see any of these consoles or games coming out and think - "I should really spend more money on pointless escapism that won't improve my actual life at all :soy:"
Deny all materialistic copes and invest all your money into improvement

Deny all materialistic copes and invest all your money into improvement
The funny thing is so much entertainment is free or can be pirated, I find it so weird that people spend money on entertainment

So its not about denying ALL materialistic copes, everybody needs a break, but to put thousands of dollars into coping over years whilst complaining about your life going nowhere is just that person not taking responsibility for their own actions

I'm sorry but games aren't that enjoyable when you are honest with yourself and admit that your life is shit, I don't know how any incel can buy the next console and pre order all the shiny new games to play, its ridiculous, you have to literally deny reality. Your life is going nowhere and you are still trying to drown yourself in escapism

Then these guys come on here and say they are black pilled, when every real life action they take shows that they are trying to deny and escape reality 24/7

The funny thing is so much entertainment is free or can be pirated, I find it so weird that people spend money on entertainment

So its not about denying ALL materialistic copes, everybody needs a break, but to put thousands of dollars into coping over years whilst complaining about your life going nowhere is just that person not taking responsibility for their own actions

I'm sorry but games aren't that enjoyable when you are honest with yourself and admit that your life is shit, I don't know how any incel can buy the next console and pre order all the shiny new games to play, its ridiculous, you have to literally deny reality. Your life is going nowhere and you are still trying to drown yourself in escapism

Then these guys come on here and say they are black pilled, when every real life action they take shows that they are trying to deny and escape reality 24/7

I'm actually victim of this, I fight with materialism and buying more escapism stuff every single day almost. I'm winning the fight though as I haen't bought a video game in a while

Looks cool
Right? I'm probably not gonna get the first model. I'm gonna wait until they make a 2nd improved version.

We all know the first model is gonna be riddled with bugs.

The concept of playing my steam library on the go is pretty awesome ngl. I move place to place sometimes (Gorilla) so it'll be perfect for me

The problem is that it comes with its own version of Linux, as expected, and with Linux comes many compatibility issues with many games. Now this version of Linux is said to make incompatible games, compatible, but only time will tell how this will affect performance.
Who knows? maybe this'll push people to begin creating work arounds. I understand why valve went with Linux. More cost effective, more control, less policies and rules to abide by