Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Validation from women is so intoxicating

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I try to think of myself as not easily persuaded. My beliefs about women are pretty much set in stone by now. Yet, if a girl is even nice to me, I feel my world light up. It's enough to help me get through the day no matter how difficult it is. And I think this is why a surprisingly large number of men aren't all that bitter. A lot of them aren't getting sex but they might have female friends or girls aren't complete cunts to them for whatever reason. This is enough reason for them to not hate women.

As someone who had a few female friends over the course of highschool, I know how insanely powerful it is. I wasn't getting laid then either despite being just as horny but I barely cared about that because at least I got to interact with girls, right? God damn, it's so crazy how sentimental us guys are when you really look at it.

Our primitive part is our downfall.

i havent had female "friends" since middle school and even then i knew i was slipping into beta orbiter territory.

bluepilled

Most people get laid, that's why they're normies and find our beliefs so sickening. If they were getting treated on the daily like we're treated they'd be just like us lmao. We are literal bottom of the barrel trash, maybe 5 or so % of the population, it actually fucking hurts admitting this.

Most people get laid, that's why they're normies and find our beliefs so sickening. If they were getting treated on the daily like we're treated they'd be just like us lmao. We are literal bottom of the barrel trash, maybe 5 or so % of the population, it actually fucking hurts admitting this.
This couldve all been prevented if our parents used a condom

primitive urges can be easily controlled besides i dont have to worry about that every nonrelated women ever has hated and bullyed me

I get anxious if a girl is nice to me. Is she fucking with me? If not, I still don't like having expectations set on me. I never return to the scene.

Can't relate, never had a female friend.

Validatio for women=they offer you sex

Contact with attractive femoids is the greatest blue-pilling force known to man. "If only..." the incel thinks to himself. But I don't want to withdraw and cut contact entirely because that will obliterate what little hope I have left. I don't want to be fully black-pilled.