Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Valentines Day

298r651

298r651

Recruit
★★★
Just remembered a bad memory I'd forgotten. When I was in HS there was this girl I had a huge crush on. I never really talked to her but I guess she probably realized maybe I looked at her too long or something. Well I was walking around one afternoon on a weekend in a good mood and someone called my name. It was her and her boyfriend, she had never talk to me before that, but she asked me what I was doing for valentines day and I said nothing and she went ohhh I see, well happy valentines day then they start making out and giggling right in front of me, I didn't even knowed it was valentines day until that moment. I just walked away dazed. Was total suicide fuel she was very clearly gloating at me and found it hilarious clearly to making fun of me like that. To this day this memory fills me with rage. But was an improtant lesson

fucking foids know this will get you fucked up.

i was at an art museum once and this stupid bitch with huge tits decided to wear tight clothes with cleavage. i was oggling her more than i was looking at the paintings and apparently she noticed and starting making out with her 6'5 ivan thug retard slavshit boyfriend. i was so incensed i would have beat the fuck out of them if i wasn't a 5'8 manlet

Don’t even care

Drop me her address I will restore justice in human or inhuman ways (in movie)

Brutal as fuck when you're so subhuman foids literally stop regarding you as a human with feelings, their already minimal empathy literally goes to 0 because they can't see you as more than your face and height that they're disgusted by; I would've done something to whatever guy the foid was with, tbh, it's a bit too much over my limit to be let go without any consequence. :feelsdevil:

fucking foids know this will get you fucked up.

i was at an art museum once and this stupid bitch with huge tits decided to wear tight clothes with cleavage. i was oggling her more than i was looking at the paintings and apparently she noticed and starting making out with her 6'5 ivan thug retard slavshit boyfriend. i was so incensed i would have beat the fuck out of them if i wasn't a 5'8 manlet
Yes I realized this. They feed off your energy that's why you have to completely give them 0 attention. just ignore them is the quickest way to piss them off.

Brutal as fuck when you're so subhuman foids literally stop regarding you as a human with feelings, their already minimal empathy literally goes to 0 because they can't see you as more than your face and height that they're disgusted by; I would've done something to whatever guy the foid was with, tbh, it's a bit too much over my limit to be let go without any consequence. :feelsdevil:
I dont think he really knew what was going on so I dont blame him. I knew him vaguely but he wasnt a bad guy and I dont think he had any malicious intentions at all. He was mostly just there she was the one really being over the top and stuff.

For what it's worth many years later I saw her again after I graduated. She approached me and tried talking to me and I brushed her off completely, I could tell she expected some sort of confidence boost thinking I'd start oogling and simping over her but her smug aura went flat after I just 1 word respond her and kept walking. That was quite cathartic at least, I wasnt faking either I genuinely had 0 interest in her at that point

That is fucking brtual, shoulda went ER (in GTA 5) :feelskek:

They purposely like to instigate incels by making out in front of them