Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentines Day 2014, Pranked By Foids

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I was in high school some foid came up to me in a laughing group and gave me a card that said you make me moist, when I called after them, they quickly walked away. This was most certainly a prank. On top of that there were a few foids singing in class they noticed me looking sad, so they attached some weird valentines day stickers on my arm and acted like I should be grateful when I grumbled in annoyance, this was in front of the class too. Even though I don't remember anyone laughing at me, I thought it was extremely strange.
@PLA1092 thoughts?

They have forfeited their lives

there were a few foids singing in class they noticed me looking sad, so they attached some weird valentines day stickers on my arm and acted like I should be grateful. Even though I don't remember anyone laughing at me, I thought it was extremely strange.
Getting more interactions from foids in this one experience then I ever did my entire life. Welcome to fakecels.is.

Did you ever get revenge? Or at least confronted them about it?

I was in high school some foid came up to me in a laughing group and gave me a card that said you make me moist, when I called after them, they quickly walked away. This was most certainly a prank. On top of that there were a few foids singing in class they noticed me looking sad, so they attached some weird valentines day stickers on my arm and acted like I should be grateful when I grumbled in annoyance, this was in front of the class too. Even though I don't remember anyone laughing at me, I thought it was extremely strange.
@PLA1092 thoughts?
Mogs with attention. :feelshehe:

Damn this reminded me, Valentine’s Day is 1 and a half of a month away :feelsree:

Mogs with attention. :feelshehe:
What do you think about the second thing that happened? Do you find it surprising the girls pitied me enough to interact with me?