Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Valentine Day

S

Self Harm Misery

Greycel
I just came back from shopping center mall area nearby home an few hours ago. The amount of couples I saw ranging from young teens to mid 20s and beyond was overwhelming to say the least. I saw mostly alot normies, chadlite, and 1 tyrone with their girlfriends quite a few of them had Stacy like foids for gfs. Just infuriated the shit out of me. :lasereyes: While I like the typical loner loser was hanging out in the hallways observing them and sometimes chilling in the bathroom to kill time lol. :feelstrash: I watch some of them from overhead or outside the restaurants or bar they were dining in. The amount young teens in particular I saw in these various place was insane, overwhelming, and blood fueling. So anyone telling you or us in general that you didn't miss out on anything or you can make up for it are completely full of shit I'm srry. You can NeVER make up for lost teen love in your 20s or beyond. Its Over:feelscry: Being Young and in Love without care for adult responsibilities that come later. Is probably one of the greatest feelings in this life.

IT got much worse as the night went on, I eventually arrived to this big hotel like place that had two restaurant in its interior left & right and staircase going up to an 2nd level space just outside theater/play area that was close. As I was coming up the stair to the 2nd floor area I notice two young teen couples on the far right next to some windows overlooking the hotel. This normie or chad lite guy with his foid gf who was dressed very provocatively seem very startled by presence and hastily moved over towards his foid gf whore to cover her up with his jacket, It seem guys know instinctly its not something to be proud of in the present of someone else. Ill leave to you guys imagination as what they my have been doing there upstairs all alone. I later left the hotel to go to an near by gas station to buy some coffee than head back home. I ask the stupid chinese cashier If can chill in the store for an while as I drink the coffee cause it was very cold outside, of course he didn't let me because the stupid mask mandate. :feelsseriously: As was making my way back home carrying my coffee in my freezing hands, some chad with his foid came out of restaurant across the street as he was making his way towards his parked car yelled toward my general direction "virgin boy" :lasereyes::feelsping::feelsree::reeeeee: I shit you not. his foids said that not very nice then they got in their car. I checked my general surrounding shortly after the remark to see if there was anyone else around me that it may have been directed to. nope:feelssus: I chilled later in an hallway leading to closed medical center, just could not drink my coffee in the freezing cold. Just as I finish coming out of the place I look back and see an security mall car patrol:fbi: came to close the door leading into the hallway. What is it about being incel that seem to attract the authority attention:fbi: on to you like magnet?:feelsmega: To say that this night was suicidal and rageful would be understatement of magnitude proportions. :kys::feelscry::feelsrope:

You could have spit on them like a true incel.

all that text and 0 replies im sorry buddy :feelskek:

You should have Went ER in that Chad Dude , Or atleast yell Back Something.

Stop being a pushover , its Not your fault for being this genetic Freak .