Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel valentine day is here and i want you all to know one thing.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
THE ONLY reason your alone this valentne day, is because you are ugly.
THE ONLY reason your not gonna wake up to a BJ and pancakes from stacy, is because you didnt won the genetics lottery
THE ONLY reason your not gonna have a fun valentine day outside with a 10/10 foid, full of sex and fun activities, is because you HAD NO LUCK.

YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING BAD. its not your fault. its not a result of decisions you made. its just cuz you had no luck and you were born ugly.
chad didnt do anything special to be able to fuck stacies, and you didnt do anything special to have this lonely sexless life. its all luck.

from day 1 it didnt matter what you would do, the outcome would be the same. a lonely, sexless life.
always remember that its not your fault, you are not to blame.

happy valentines day homies.

Last edited:
Brah you just have to go out there and be confident in yourself and everything will be fine.

(((Valentine's Day)))

Thanks for the reminder :feelsbadman:

lets hope something interesting happens compared to last year

We should have taken more showers and had more haircuts

Thanks for the reminder. :cryfeels:
Close laptop screen

Just go to the gym, see a therapist and take a shower :soy:

I don't believe in luck. It's makes me feel a bit better to believe that the future is determinate. That way no matter what I do everything that happens and every bad event in my life was not my fault, it was just my destiny. No matter what we do, we were doomed to live this life. I'm not sure if every choice we make will always lead to the same point or if we actually have no free will at all.

Just rope and try again theory :feelshaha:. Fuck. Brutal existence pill.

Thanks tbh. I can't wait to go to school today and look at couples.

just wait for the right woman bro

That's the point, Goddamn i knew it's not fault before i was blackpilled or even redpilled. I did everything right and failed anyway. Why do you think it'll make me feel any better knowing it wasn't my fault if anything at all it's pure ragefuel.

YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING BAD. its not your fault. its not a result of decisions you made. its just cuz you had no luck and you were born ugly.

happy valentines day homies.

thx bro :feelsokman: