Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Valentine Day Creepshots

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I drove 300km to the city today to buy some more SIM cards for chadfish. I also went on a walk through the city to see what normies do on valentines day.
The restaurants seemed busier, and there were lots more couples hanging out in the parks holding hands and kissing. I also saw some of the biggest gigasluts ever - yoga pants so fucking tight you could see their cameltoe lol
Imagy image 8

Imagy image 7

Imagy image 6

Imagy image 5

Some roastie saw me taking creepshots of her when she walked past, and she said what are you doing. I told her to fuck off. She said some shit, and glanced around to see if there were any cucks she could get to help but realising she was all alone she just backed down and walked off. I then got 2 busses out of the city back to my parking area.
Also got a 41 yr Aussie slut going to a bar right now for a valentines day drink. I'll post that later haha.
Remember boys: there is a reason Islam makes femoids wear a burqa - it's to prevent men from been provoked to the lust of an uncovered femoid. So if a women dresses like a slut, she is asking to be raped.
Hopefully sharia controlled zones will be a regular occurrence in Western countries, inshallah.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Going outside during Valentine is suifuel

Seeing these roasties dresses like this knowing they’ll be pounded by their Chad’s boyfriend later on is demoralising
We are missing out on all these things.Just imagine how easy life would’ve been if you were Chad.

Going outside during Valentine is suifuel
Every city is suifuel. I honestly miss my property where I can go days without seeing a single person. There's no forced conversations with femoid shop checkout people or having to see miserable wagecucks going about their life dressed in hot office clothes.

austaceyralia is one of the worst countries for an incel to live,

Atleast you creepshot at. which really decent i guess

300km for fucking SIM cards ? Couldnt you have ordered them online or in another city ?

Some roastie saw me taking creepshots of her when she walked past, and she said what are you doing. I told her to fuck off. She said some shit, and glanced around to see if there were any cucks she could get to help but realising she was all alone she just backed down and walked off.

That shit will never cease to piss me off, trying to gather cucks for a public lynching. Although white women never stopped doing this time honored tradition from slavery days and now with soyciety built its spread to many different women. Its worse in America though she wouldn't have backed down. Be careful my brother!

Imagine fucking the tight fat cheeks of the last one ngl

I respect how Islam has a better understanding of male and female nature than other religions do

Applauds for telling her to fuck off

the whores are on the loose again....
How can you dress like that, and still think you are ´above´ a prostitute?

ngl the West needs Sharia law

I drove 300km to the city today to buy some more SIM cards for chadfish. I also went on a walk through the city to see what normies do on valentines day.
The restaurants seemed busier, and there were lots more couples hanging out in the parks holding hands and kissing. I also saw some of the biggest gigasluts ever - yoga pants so fucking tight you could see their cameltoe lol
View attachment 1063911
View attachment 1063912
View attachment 1063913
View attachment 1063915
Some roastie saw me taking creepshots of her when she walked past, and she said what are you doing. I told her to fuck off. She said some shit, and glanced around to see if there were any cucks she could get to help but realising she was all alone she just backed down and walked off. I then got 2 busses out of the city back to my parking area.
Also got a 41 yr Aussie slut going to a bar right now for a valentines day drink. I'll post that later haha.
Remember boys: there is a reason Islam makes femoids wear a burqa - it's to prevent men from been provoked to the lust of an uncovered femoid. So if a women dresses like a slut, she is asking to be raped.
Hopefully sharia controlled zones will be a regular occurrence in Western countries, inshallah.
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.
This is hilarious

Third one is the only decent one, but the foids in my city are worse.

Seeing these roasties dresses like this knowing they’ll be pounded by their Chad’s boyfriend later on is demoralising
We are missing out on all these things.Just imagine how easy life would’ve been if you were Chad.
true. how old are you? I'm between 27

The chad fishing addiction is real huh, even on valentines day

Taking creepshots is underrated. It’s easy af and feels more personal. Easy to fap to