Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Vagina loses shape and gets ugly by time and sex,women just dont want to admit it.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Roasties
Roasties 2

Cover7

Considering women get older faster ıf they get wasted and live like a whore,that means their vagina also gets older fast,which makes it loose and lose its shape and color.
Just look at BE lol
Kvw2gmyacyw61

Don't care, I'm never going to know what a vagina is like anyways. Well, unless I leave Judaism and start hooker maxxxing.

I don't think she's hit the wall
succumbed by the "aging process" :feelskek: not being a whore though.

Last edited:
If it's from being monogamous her husband wouldn't mind and she wouldn't need surgeries. It's because of her own polygamous behaviour, so women inflict this upon themselves.

I hope for gender ratio: 10 females for 1 male so this will never happen.

IT scum won't touch this.

vaginas are disgusting

If it's from being monogamous her husband wouldn't mind and she wouldn't need surgeries. It's because of her own polygamous behaviour, so women inflict this upon themselves.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

fucking disgusting foids litteraly destroy their pussy for chad meanwhile cuck and betabuxx have starfish sex 1 time every 6 month
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

billie eillish was hot like 2 years ago wtf happened

Daily reminder 2d pussy never ages :feelsLSD:

Chabashira Tenko Danganronpa vn Anime VN  5636370

Vaginas are gross past the age of like 25
even then they still smell like fish

Yikes sweaty. Only us wahmen know our own anatomy and male doctors who conduct studies don’t know anything. Dis why you inkwell because you men aren’t entitled to study our anatomy. :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back