Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vagina is the most disgusting organ in human body

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
It has period blood, cum from hookups, lube residue, birth control chemicals, smells like fish and everything inside gets fermented like a soup of blood sweat and cum

It's the dirtiest organ, females never wash it because they believe it's a self cleaning organ, they believe that washing it would ruin their ph balance, none of females ever wash their stinky hole, females are the most unhygienic creatures

I've worked in 95 percent female workforce and when the alpha female has period, it synchs to other so the smell was so horrible I had to go for a smoke every five minutes

Vaginas are the most disgusting looking, smelling organ

foids are so fucking primal

Goddamn this holds some truth to it.
Although, i´ve never experienced such dilemma since i don´t go near women.
Risking jail is not worth it.

Goddamn this holds some truth to it.
Although, i´ve never experienced such dilemma since i don´t go near women.
Risking jail is not worth it.
Every hooker I fucked had a very stinky vagina, one time ihad to use a gas mask to fuck one

Devoid of intelligence, the human hole has no other purpose than to provide pleasure and offspring to males.

And yet they guys take turns putting their mouth inside and slurping it all out

This is the truest statement I have ever stumbled upon. Yet, dudes slave their lives away for it for some reason. I think tv/movies/media pressures us into "getting some"...if you don't, you are worthless. That's the message society shoves down our throats.

It has period blood, cum from hookups, lube residue, birth control chemicals, smells like fish and everything inside gets fermented like a soup of blood sweat and cum

It's the dirtiest organ, females never wash it because they believe it's a self cleaning organ, they believe that washing it would ruin their ph balance, none of females ever wash their stinky hole, females are the most unhygienic creatures

I've worked in 95 percent female workforce and when the alpha female has period, it synchs to other so the smell was so horrible I had to go for a smoke every five minutes

Vaginas are the most disgusting looking, smelling organ
It's basically like that pit from Star Wars that Jabba the Hutt got thrown into.

No, you're gay if you wouldn't smash a pussy. @wereq

Every hooker I fucked had a very stinky vagina, one time ihad to use a gas mask to fuck one
iu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back