Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Vagina destroys anothER professional sports star: Dani Alves sentenced to four and a half years in prison for rape

Remember they don't need evidence. All foids have to say is you're raped and a jury of retards can decide you are.

I don't believe that whore!

@solblue I'd bet the foid who accused him of rape is a Real Madrid supporter.

He will hire a gang of brazilian favela assasins to get revenge .

Interesting - Alves has a foid lawyer, the whore foid has a male lawyer. Maybe that will work out for him during the appeal.

Damn that lying whore foid to hell.

32? I'm 32 right now - nobody wants to rape an old 32-year-old! Hopefully, they settle this out of court, and Alves lives a quiet life in Brazil.

I hate foids so much! He cheated on his wife - sure, Brazilian men are horny - but, to accuse him of rape?!
It's fashionable nowadays

foid groupies make rape/SA accusations all the time now, literally tons of 'pop-punk' bands have SA accusations against them. even groupies are no longer safe jfl, shows how ridiculous modern foids have become

Wow! When I first heard about this I just assumed it would blow over. If he fails his appeal, he’s actually going to jail since 4 years is too long for a suspended sentence. I wonder why he even left Brazil, I heard they don’t extradite. Apparently he got tricked, but why even risk it? I doubt Robinho is going to Italy any time soon.

Normies need to stop having one night stands, it’ll mean less competition for foids and save them a false rape accusation.

@solblue I'd bet the foid who accused him of rape is a Real Madrid supporter.
At this point, he should try any argument, jfl.

I guess they’re planning to make an example out of him. If they can stitch up the most decorated player, over for rando Spanish guys. Also, as an aside, that 06-07 Sevilla team was great. I remember playing with them in FIFA 07, my first fifa game

Wow! When I first heard about this I just assumed it would blow over. If he fails his appeal, he’s actually going to jail since 4 years is too long for a suspended sentence. I wonder why he even left Brazil, I heard they don’t extradite. Apparently he got tricked, but why even risk it? I doubt Robinho is going to Italy any time soon.

Normies need to stop having one night stands, it’ll mean less competition for foids and save them a false rape accusation.

At this point, he should try any argument, jfl.
Thanks for the link.

kill the shithead judge in real life

you're telling me that a famous elite level athlete raped a foid :rolleyes:

what does that mean?
It's a joke that any fan of football/soccer would understand. Dani Alves used to play for F.C. Barcelona who is the rival club of Real Madrid.

Ronaldo finally got his revenge kek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back