Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Vaccines cause autism spike in babies vaccinated after 1985

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Look at how high autism cases increased after the (((cdc))) recommended all these vaccines given to babies. Before 1985 there were no vaccine recommendations, these days there are tripple the amount of vaccines given to babies since 1986.

Screen Shot 2021 03 20 at 110432 AM

10803 2018 3670 Fig3 HTML
Curent dds autism cases

Is this why I'ma 5'2 and autistic. Lol. When I die I'm gunna reincarnatemaxxx as a virus and kill all the devils on this earth

Over for me. I will have to get the vaccine

Maybe you can hire a lawyer if they try to force you.
Parents and relatives have pressured me, I will give in. Hopefully nothing bad happens. I will probably do blood tests(especially tracking T level) and few other tests after getting it to be sure it's safe

Parents and relatives have pressured me, I will give in. Hopefully nothing bad happens. I will probably do blood tests(especially tracking T level) and few other tests after getting it to be sure it's safe
I pressured my parents not to take it. Show them all the information why it's dangerous, and why corona is a scam.

I pressured my parents not to take it. Show them all the information why it's dangerous, and why corona is a scam.
Mother already took it and father is getting it tomorrow. All my cousins and aunts already taken it. Its too late for me to preach my case

Mother already took it and father is getting it tomorrow. All my cousins and aunts already taken it. Its too late for me to preach my case
Tell them if they're vaccinated they will be safe from you, or tell them you'll move.

vaccine rates didn't get higher in the 2010s than it did in the 90s or something as far as i know, yet autism rates still skyrocketed in the 2000s and even more in the 2010s. i think autism was still something that happened, it's just they didn't have as much knowledge about it back then and thus many autists went undiagnosed.

vaccine rates didn't get higher in the 2010s than it did in the 90s or something as far as i know, yet autism rates still skyrocketed in the 2000s and even more in the 2010s. i think autism was still something that happened, it's just they didn't have as much knowledge about it back then and thus many autists went undiagnosed.
That's their excuse, but severe cases of autism are very easy to diagnose. They would have definitely realized something is wrong with someone who can't talk or flaps around.

That's their excuse, but severe cases of autism are very easy to diagnose. They would have definitely realized something is wrong with someone who can't talk or flaps around.
but what about high-functioning autism?

Im already autistic so taking vaccines can't do me any harm

I'm not going to take the shot unless I'm literally forced to

I'm not going to take the shot unless I'm literally forced to
The shot can be worse than death, they can reprogram your DNA with the new 5g towers. They will definitely make non chads more cucked.

The shot can be worse than death, they can reprogram your DNA with the new 5g towers. They will definitely make non chads more cucked.
You are kidding about that 5g thing, right? Right???

Vaccines have been used for more than 200 years and in places where there's running water almost everyone is vaccinated including Chad and Stacy.

You are kidding about that 5g thing, right? Right???
I wish. It's not a coincidence corona vaccines and 5g are happening at the same time.
Vaccines have been used for more than 200 years and in places where there's running water almost everyone is vaccinated including Chad and Stacy.
Some families are smart and don't follow the cdc vaccine schedule. Kids vaccinated before they were 3 years old are the most likely to have negative side effects. In this documentary it says the old measels vaccine was also dangerous and not effective.

https://odysee.com/@januszkowalskii...ox-Vaccine-(Robert-F.-Kennedy-Jr-Interview):e

Last edited:
holy fuck 68 doses of vaccines by 18 in america? that's insane
It was much less doses in the 80s thankfully, but i was still effected because I was vaccinated before 3 years old.

that explains a lot

Interesting that this happened aftER they made it illegal to sue the vaxx.co

Interesting that this happened aftER they made it illegal to sue the vaxx.co
High iq. That's when the autism spike started from putting even more harmful chemicals in the vaccines, because they knew they couldn't be sued.

MRNA vaccines ARE NOT THE SAME
holy fuck 68 doses of vaccines by 18 in america? that's insane
Yeah surely nothing can ever go wrong...................... vaccines never would be used for a sinister purpose, i mean humans are very truth-worthy 100% of the time.... Giving gov free range to inject 70 cocktails into little kids veins when they're still developing... what could go wrong? Demoicde (death by g ov) has only killed 100s of millions of innocent civilians in the last 100 years no big deal.
No big deal that vaccine companies have legal immunity if anyone gets hurt by them either...... That's defiantly not telling, not at all.
Safe and effective, safe and effective, safe and effective, safe and effective, safe and.... Did you all get that? 100% ALWAYS SAFE and EFFECTIVE. Doctor are gods that can do no wrong ever and they know everything except the ingredients of the vaccines they constantly inject kids with but that's besides the point.....and g ovs of course..... never ever lie. The medical establishment being the third leading cuase of death is just a coincidence too, naturally.. Just shut the fuck up, stop critically thinking, trust everything the "authorities" say on tv with unwavering blind faith like the schools taught you. Just get the damn shots be good boys. Do the right thing.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_hOSfHUJV4

Last edited:
btw, if you can, check out the prospectus of any vaccine if you can, it tells the effects, and it usually includes all kinds of illnesses.

You were just called retarded back in the day tbhngl.

Think about this, if vaccines didn't cause any damage, then why the companies that manufacture them are exempted of liability in case that somebody result injured from them?

High iq. That's when the autism spike started from putting even more harmful chemicals in the vaccines, because they knew they couldn't be sued.
Aluminum and mercury cures many things... It's good for you! So good that had to make it a crime to refuse it! "It's for the children!"

What causes autism is lack of natural selection which leads to high number of genetic mutations. It is proven that autism is highly genetic, over 80%., it has nothing to do with vaccines. Actually, vaccines protect us from diseases, which helps people with shitty genetics to survive and pass on their shitty genes and create autistic children so indirectly speaking, yes, they do cause autism.

What causes autism is lack of natural selection which leads to high number of genetic mutations. It is proven that autism is highly genetic, over 80%., it has nothing to do with vaccines. Actually, vaccines protect us from diseases, which helps people with shitty genetics to survive and pass on their shitty genes and create autistic children so indirectly speaking, yes, they do cause autism.
I'd that's true the population would have to increase equally to the amount of autism rate increase.