Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Vacation was shit like everyday in my life!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Seeing chads together with stacys at the beach and being invicible to foids is so shitty even worse when you are on vacation and school starts in a couple of days where I have no friends social anxiety doesnt make it easier roping is probably the best solution.

going outside was your first mistake

hey atleast you got yourself out there and were confident right? cheer up champ

Roping is the solution to everything, not just this situation.

yeah I know I should Isolate myself from every human interaction completly
Honestly no solution. I didn't go on vacation or class travel since I was fourteen and LDARed for years. We have slowly to work on oourselves and become mentally strong or you have to live as a basement dweller your whole life your choice, but you may regret it. How old are you now? Bist nicht noch aufm Gym?

Honestly no solution. I didn't go on vacation or class travel since I was fourteen and LDARed for years. We have slowly to work on oourselves and become mentally strong or you have to live as a basement dweller your whole life your choice, but you may regret it. How old are you now? Bist nicht noch aufm Gym?
ja haha willst nicht verraten aber ja geh noch zur schule

Going to the beach is one of the things normies like to do that I don't understand. Like it's just sand and water.

I guess it's because i'm an autist with a skinnyfat body who can't relax.

Beaches are beautiful.
Going to the beach is one of the things normies like to do that I don't understand. Like it's just sand and water.
Yeah and forests are just trees and bracken. The Mona Lisa is just paint and canvas.

Beaches are beautiful.

Yeah and forests are just trees and bracken. The Mona Lisa is just paint and canvas.

Fair point. I live on a peninsula so i'm kind of sick of them.

It’s much worse when you have a decent set up which then come crashing down

Stop paying attention to those fucking people. Fuck them. You're going to see them for the rest of your life and they get more corny as you get older. Cuz they get older and corny. In a decade she will be fatter with a few kids and he's gonna be balding.
I honestly hate going swimming or the beach because I feel like people see too much of my skin and how pale I am, I always have a nervous breakdown. I once had to swim at school so I stabbed myself with scissors

You stabbed yourself? Fuck dude. I've felt like it lol. Never had the balls. Don't do that. One thing really helped me. It's an amino acid derived from Green tea. It's not expensive. It's called L-Theanine. Works on same receptors as benzos minus the toxicity of that shit. Feel much less anxious and self conscious. Not even meds helped until I tried it. 200-400 mg once it twice a day and the panic and anxiety melts away. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I feel you :/ I have no friends in school too.
At least I get paid

You guys are way too negative and only hurting yourselfs with this hate mindset. I bet most of u look better then me too. Plus this forum is full of teens and 4 12 year olds that are impressionable.

Most beaches suck but some are nice to enjoy the view and get some fresh air or swim. Maybe even see some eye candy. I approched on the beach but got rejected. But still was nice to get out of the basement

That sucks, try to just enjoy the environmental change as much as you can and get drunk as it highly increases your ability to enjoy and reduces inhibition.

same but replace 'vacation' with anything