Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story USS Liberty incident

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navymotor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War.[2]

The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[3]

At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish.

USA is so cucked, that jes can do a war act against them, and they will do nothing

Holy shit, I thought you were trolling when I saw the Israeli part, but then I looked it up and it's true.
:feelswow:
How can Americans be such cucks? Bomb one of their ships and then get paid billions of dollars by them.