Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Using Whatsapp is cucked if you're not Chad

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Enjoy getting mogged by random people via their profile picture. (Yes normies are so scummy they take a delight in bragging there about their gfs, cars, travels etc...).

Also jfl at being constantly available to a bunch of faggots. Yes even being constantly available to family is not good.

Also how does it feel that you're one of 200 contacts Chad has, but he is 1 of 5 you have. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: (If you know him because he is a wageslave colleague or a cousin or something). You literally have to see him every fucking time you open Whatsapp while he couldn't give less of a shit about you.

If it is important someone can text, if it is REALLY important they can call. Whatsapp is nothing but faggotry. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
who the fuck uses whatsapp regardless :feelskek:

its rather good tool, other tools and SM reveal your social life or lack of it, eg snapchat

I kinda need to use it because it's kind of a hub for school updates, I'm too fucking lazy to keep checking moodle, so it's ten times easier to receive a notification everytime there's an assignment. besides that, I agree, whatsapp is shit :feelsbadman:

every one uses whats app here on incel island

Whatsapp is King and Blackpilled. You don’t need to show your pfp.

All (((social media))) are trash.

Use Telegram instead then. :incel:

My boss told me why i had few whatsapp contacts, he was a tall chad and had 230 meanwhile i had 13 ffs.
Either way its a usefull tool, also its free. :feelsLightsaber:

I use Whatsjew to app my therapists