Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Using the incel argument with race included can make even the most SJWiest person turn into a right wing nazi, it offenses everyone

Danecel

Danecel

Greycel
The secret to this is to use an incel argument from the perspective of an ethnic black guy or middle eastern guy that can't get laid.

This move makes both /pol/ alt right types and SJW's angry, and pisses of normalfags

I have offended dozens of white people by this.
Even the SJW's know deep down that we're right and that they prefer a white man, even through they proclaim to hate white people. It kind of hijacks their movement and completly destroyers them. I have though about joining a SJW communist group and then say that white people are racist because they don't date outside their races. And maybe talk about the inequality in dating.

The incel argument is enough to piss most people off but adding race to it can make even the SJWiest person into a right wing nazi if you continue to piss them off enough.

There have been many debates here and we all come to the conclusion that white people have it easier in dating since they can date black women or asian women easier.
It doens't mean that whites can't be incel.

brutal no reply besides this one pill

High IQ.

Some Low inhib ethniccel needs to highjack some lib rally tbh.

i heard so much JBW that i was really starting to feel superior hahahahahahah (dont fuck we are all stray dogs)

That's why you shouldn't believe anyone calling you racist for pointing these things out is arguing against you in good faith or actually cares about racism.
@Lookscel @gymletethnicel @SlayerSlayer

Giga High IQ thread.

Ethnics should remind themselves of the fact that they're hated by everyone that isn't an ethnic male every day.

99.9% of women are genuinely racist and their SJW LARPing will only fool people for so long.

View: https://youtu.be/I8FpbdyEnnI

Calling ethnic males that point out struggles they face with being accepted as being racists is a lazy red herring and just a way for people to shut up ethnic males that talk about their problems in life. But it proves that a lot of their concern about racism is just a way for them to attack whoever they see as saying something they don't like.

Also you shouldn't be surprised about them turning the racism charge on you from how anti-incel logic goes
It's the same template every time though. They just turn around what you are remarking on about women onto you and suggest that it is YOU that has that problem.

Incels say that women like good looking men -> Anti-incels say things like "Why are you so obsessed with good looking men? Are you gay?"

Incels say that women love chad. -> Anti-incels say that incels love chad.

Incels say that women aren't as tolerant as they claim from how often they shit on men for things they can't control ->
Anti-incels say that saying or posting this shows incels aren't as tolerant as you claim and that incels shit on women for things they can't control.

Incels say that women seem arrogant, selfish and self absorbed. -> Anti-incels say that incels seem arrogant, selfish and self absorbed.

Notice that women don't like ethnic men as much as white men ->
Anti-incels say that pointing this out means it's incels that hate ethnic men and think white men are better than ethnic men.

Incels notice women saying racist things on social media. -> Anti-incels say that incels are the ones saying racist things on social media.

Saying women themselves don't seem to think much of gay men considering they often use gay as an insult to belittle men. ->
Anti-incels say that incels are homophobic and don't seem to think much of gay men and often use gay as an insult to belittle men.

Last edited:
The secret to this is to use an incel argument from the perspective of an ethnic black guy or middle eastern guy that can't get laid.

This move makes both /pol/ alt right types and SJW's angry, and pisses of normalfags

I have offended dozens of white people by this.
Even the SJW's know deep down that we're right and that they prefer a white man, even through they proclaim to hate white people. It kind of hijacks their movement and completly destroyers them. I have though about joining a SJW communist group and then say that white people are racist because they don't date outside their races. And maybe talk about the inequality in dating.

The incel argument is enough to piss most people off but adding race to it can make even the SJWiest person into a right wing nazi if you continue to piss them off enough.

There have been many debates here and we all come to the conclusion that white people have it easier in dating since they can date black women or asian women easier.
it pisses me the fuck off that everyone blatantly ignores our whining except other ethnic men

Whites can't be incels and neither can blacks. They have way too much SMV. Only some East Asians can be incels, if they are not androgynous enough. But South Asians are truecels by default.

agree

Whites can't be incels and neither can blacks. They have way too much SMV. Only some East Asians can be incels, if they are not androgynous enough. But South Asians are truecels by default.
Brutal currypill

If this shit were true like 90% of us wouldnt be posting here :feelskek: