Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Using terms chad,stacy, looksmaxxing will get u on FBI watchlist

that’s just brutal ngl

chad nigger nigger foid based redpilled stacy stacy looksmaxxing nigger nigger kike

Stream Creek GIF by JC Property Professionals
Stfu grAy

Start posting from Mcdonalds Bathroom Wifi.
Also do any high IQ cels know about how to truly be anonymous online without being vulnerable to being subpoenaed all the way to
knowing who you are?

Start posting from Mcdonalds Bathroom Wifi.
Also do any high IQ cels know about how to truly be anonymous online without being vulnerable to being subpoenaed all the way to
knowing who you are?
Is it worth the effort that much just to browse incel forum?

Cant even fucking rot in peace

I don't live in the US.

gladly i'm out of the west soon

THIS IS THEIR PLAN TO PUT US IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS
THIS IS THE PLAN TO GET RID OF LOW VALUE MEN IN MINECRAFT WHILE ON 25-50MG of ALPRAZOLAM IN MODERN WARFARE 2 NO RUSSAIN
Seriously this is the answer to the "incel question"? They cant fool lonely men into going to war so they are coming up with the final solution.

How is harmless terminology being an extremist? Just fucking LOL at this clown world.

Chad, stacy.
Come on FBI, let's go :feelsBox:

Seriously this is the answer to the "incel question"?
In connection with the Incel question I have this to say: it is a shameful spectacle to see how the whole democratic world isn't oozing sympathy for the poor tormented Incel people, but remains hard-hearted and obdurate when it comes to helping them – which is surely, in view of its attitude, an obvious duty.

don't care, i live in a shithole already

POV you are an american and dont know other people exist outside of america

Incels on US will have to rename themselves jfl

Fbi are still stuck in 2021 kek

I wonder if I'm there

If I say "rape rape rape", does that still count?

and what will happen? They will kill me? That would be completely unethical, I don't care if they feel offended by me

and? i do nothing illegal. I do not care about the tranny feelings of the FBI just because I use naughty words. as long as the first amendment exists, I can say chad and nigger ad infinitum

and? i do nothing illegal. I do not care about the tranny feelings of the FBI just because I use naughty words. as long as the first amendment exists, I can say chad and nigger ad infinitum
Ok grAy, see u on fbi watchlist

Chad, Stacy, ER, sieg heil, allahu akbar, 9/11 inside job, fuck USA, fuck israel, Looksmax, based, pill, blackpill

Don't care, not murican.

Death to America in fact. Afghanistan won. Your empire is collapsing. China is the future.

Fuck the FIB (in GTA 5 ofc)

your face is a sign of violent extremism