Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Using my physics and mathematical skills to dewit

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
This is it. The mathematical prodigy who constantly got 100 in his exams being tormented by Chad and Stacy because he's a turbo manlet truecel. What's the point if I can't solve any of the Millennium Prize Problems as an incel? I might as well just rope or go ER as a 5'5'', 2-3/10 ricecel truecel. That was my fate from womb to tomb, like that ricecel u/throwaway50950341 and @Divergent_Integral - both heavily intellectual people, yet they can't even betabuxx or studymaxx.

As Martyros said - this clockwork universe is BRUTAL - I was destined to ROT from womb to tomb.

Even if I graduate grad school - so what? Why contribute to a soyciety that fucks me, when I'd be long dead by age 40 anyways?

Last edited:
Why contribute to a soyciety that hates me
Contribute ? Such a thing does not exist. Ppl who get what life is about do overpaid useless jobs. Being useful to soiciety is idiotic, as it means you contribute to give more power to an absurd and aimless system. How could you find any sort of meaning serving a cause (society, humanity, life ...) that has no meaning ? Whatever you do it's over. Contribute or not, live or die, in the end it doesn't change anything, it doesn"t add any sense to anything. The best solution is rotting for rotting, as long as it is physically possible. Monke max is retarded, you better reptile max.

Contribute ? Such a thing does not exist. Ppl who get what life is about do overpaid useless jobs. Being useful to soiciety is idiotic, as it means you contribute to give more power to an absurd and aimless system. How could you find any sort of meaning serving a cause (society, humanity, life ...) that has no meaning ? Whatever you do it's over. Contribute or not, live or die, in the end it doesn't change anything, it doesn"t had any sense to anything. The best solution is rotting for rotting, as long as it is physically possible. Monke max is retarded, you better reptile max.
hi?

Wtf is dewit?

Commiting suicide isn't worth the effort if you ask me. This act is as meaningless as life itself. And I'm not even talking about retards thinking causing a tantrum while killing themselves is somhewhat relevant. Why bother tbh. Killing yourself for the sake of something that does not exist makes no sense. Just rot max. That's probably the meaning of this stupid universe that exists just to exist in the end.

Commiting suicide isn't worth the effort if you ask me. This act is as meaningless as life itself. And I'm not even talking about retards thinking causing a tantrum while killing themselves is somhewhat relevant. Why bother tbh. Killing yourself for the sake of something that probably does not exist makes no sense. Just rot max. That's probably the meaning of this stupid universe that exists just to exist in the end.
can I dm you?

did you drop out of high school?
Nope. I've been to uni and followed the path millions take in order to wageslave as it is supposed to be the most desirable life path given by human experience. Now I'm actually doing a job that retarded millenials in existential crisis would call usefull to society, the kind that could probably convince them to leave their stupid job in the service industry to find meaning in their life after all. But after all, there is nothing. Thinking about existence is somewhat a modern luxury that most of us aren't prepared for.

Nope. I've been to uni and followed the path millions take in order to wageslave as it is supposed to be the most desirable life path given by human experience. Now I'm actually doing a job that retarded millenials in existential crisis would call usefull to society, the kind that could probably convince them to leave their stupid job in the service industry to find meaning in their life after all. But after all, there is nothing. Thinking about existence is somewhat a modern luxury that most of us aren't prepared for.
how old are you

Contribute ? Such a thing does not exist. Ppl who get what life is about do overpaid useless jobs. Being useful to soiciety is idiotic, as it means you contribute to give more power to an absurd and aimless system. How could you find any sort of meaning serving a cause (society, humanity, life ...) that has no meaning ? Whatever you do it's over. Contribute or not, live or die, in the end it doesn't change anything, it doesn"t add any sense to anything. The best solution is rotting for rotting, as long as it is physically possible. Monke max is retarded, you better reptile max.
This