Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Using gore to calm myself down

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
When I get extremely angry and feel like doing some crazy shit I usually just look at gore videos. Calms my blood. I really like the cartel videos, especially the ones where they peel skin off or open people up when they’re alive. Best ones is when the skin of the face gets flayed.

I’m afraid it’s becoming an addiction though. Can’t stop thinking about it. So soothing. Anyone else do this shit?

youre going insane. cartel videos makes me even more dead inside because it reminds me of how shitty humanity is

it reminds me of how shitty humanity is
and reinforces misanthropy tbh
See bags of shit getting rekt is like seeing Karma doing his job

How? Are you not human?
Last time I got very angry was when i heard fuckers fucking last spring. Since then nothing has angered me. I suppose I'm lucky

When I get extremely angry and feel like doing some crazy shit I usually just look at gore videos. Calms my blood.
That is until you read the comments. wish people kept their petty sympathies to themselves when viewing indiscriminate mayhem. i dont need to know who you feel deserved it or not.

But there's nothing really wrong with it as long as it doesn't lead you to torture anything

When I get extremely angry and feel like doing some crazy shit I usually just look at gore videos. Calms my blood. I really like the cartel videos, especially the ones where they peel skin off or open people up when they’re alive. Best ones is when the skin of the face gets flayed.
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

you watch gore videos of normies killing incels :feelswhat: :feelsugh::reeeeee:

I’m afraid it’s becoming an addiction though. Can’t stop thinking about it. So soothing. Anyone else do this shit?
This is based. Gore and rape gore are really good copes for inkwells.

Watching Tyrone’s shooting each other down in the streets and watching chads get stabbed in the face by drug dealers they owe money to :feelskek:

Just another fucking animal being a genetically violent beast, gore enjoyers should kill themselves

iu

who is behind this thread?

Yeah I used to be like that too, you just have to let go of your hatred and anger.

I miss this guy