Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Using facebook as an incel is the most prime ER-fuel imaginable

3/10cel

3/10cel

★★★★
I just recovered from a 30-day postblock (that I got for a 3-year old comment, jfl at that retarded system). I thought to go check out how some of the people I went to high school with were doing and nearly started having fucking convulsions. My adrenaline levels went up to 16893861986911

These cunts all have girlfriends, like 600+ friends at minimum, 100+ likes on their pictures. Just what the fuck is going on lmao. Even the biggest subhumans that I knew had old pics of them with girlfriends or had girls commenting on their shit.

I don't even know what to say anymore. There are no words for these emotions. My life is fucking rigged and that's that. I think I need to start coping with weed/benzos/alcohol. I'm still a fucking 19 yo KHHV and it's only going to get worse. Fuck this world.

This is why I don't use Facebook, boyo.

Normiebook is worse than having brain cancer. It weakens your attention span and makes you self absorbed, less aware of your surroundings.

On top of that what does it have to offer us incels? Nothing unless you are messaging people is unlikely.

I've had Facebook since 2008, and deleted it in 2016. I ended up with 300 "Friends" that never messaged me or talked to me. Its all BS and should be boycotted. Fuck Cuckerberg.

getting 100 likes on a selfie must feel amazing:feelscry: never experienced getting a like on a photo before

getting 100 likes on a selfie must feel amazing:feelscry: never experienced getting a like on a photo before

All of them get at least 20, regardless of looks, it's fucking insanity.

meanwhile my best pic will get ZERO recognition lmao.

I'd like it, brother.

Even the biggest subhumans that I knew had old pics of them with girlfriends or had girls commenting on their shit.

This is legit as fuck lol. Even subhumans I went to HS with have good social lives, good jobs too.

Lol have you tried instagram, that shit has higher potency than FB. The feed and trending content is EXTREME ragefuel

Lol have you tried instagram, that shit has higher potency than FB. The feed and trending content is EXTREME ragefuel

No, thank god. I will never try insta or snap, absolutely never. I might literally die of a fucking heart attack

No, thank god. I will never try insta or snap, absolutely never. I might literally die of a fucking heart attack
I've had both of them and would look at the daily dose of people having fun, hanging out 24/7, going to concerts and parties.

All while i was at home 24/7 and never got invited.

It got to a certain point where i realized how subhuman i wad compared to others. I was incompetent. I deleted everything and discovered the blackpill.

Never again will i use these

im on no-book i dont even know how to read

Normiebook is worse than having brain cancer. It weakens your attention span and makes you self absorbed, less aware of your surroundings.

On top of that what does it have to offer us incels? Nothing unless you are messaging people is unlikely.

I've had Facebook since 2008, and deleted it in 2016. I ended up with 300 "Friends" that never messaged me or talked to me. Its all BS and should be boycotted. Fuck Cuckerberg.

cuckbook should be NUKED to oblivion LITERALLY

It's over for us and this world need to be nuked