Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Using drugs: fakecel or cope?

M

mmcd1993

Banned
-
I’m curious. If you use drugs a lot, are you actually a fakecel because if you’re wasted all the time foids wouldn’t want to fuck you anyway? Or is it just a cope because you’re already an incel so what’s the point in NOT being wasted?

I don’t use drugs so I don’t know but I’m interested what you guys think. Sorry if I didn’t say that very well, I’m not great at expressing my thinking.

What the fuck are you on about? Drugs usually atleast for me was PARTLY because of my inceldom. I was so sad and lonely I decided to buy drugs and get addicted to them.

I've never tried, i think that's not an incel trait. If someone did drugs here, how does it feel? Does it help?

high chad or not, foids will lust him a lot.

Self destructive cope. Waste of money imo.

Drugs can fuck you up over time and should only be done once you know its over, if you haven't tried to ascend at your prime looksmaxxed you are a volcel tbh.

I did as many drugs as my chad friends, if not less. They did get laid, I didn't.
So I say it's cope.

Foids love drug addicts, drugmaxxing is a positive when it comes to getting pussy.

THey love drug dealers because they make a lot of money

They only like drug addicts if they're staus/money maxed. If their drug addiction fucks them up they lose interest. Most bums on the street are drug addicts.

I’m curious. If you use drugs a lot, are you actually a fakecel because if you’re wasted all the time foids wouldn’t want to fuck you anyway? Or is it just a cope because you’re already an incel so what’s the point in NOT being wasted?

I don’t use drugs so I don’t know but I’m interested what you guys think. Sorry if I didn’t say that very well, I’m not great at expressing my thinking.
For 99.99% of cases it's a cope. I suppose in very rare cases you're attractive enough and it's just the fact that you're on drugs on all the time that's stopping you, I can't even imagine it ever happening lol. Many times it probably just increases your attractiveness because it's dangerous and illegal.

Just smoke crack and ascend ?

Hey
Just smoke crack and ascend ?
I smoked crack in a drunken stupor years before Robbie Ford claimed to.

Drugs are fun but the only good ones are the ones you do occasionally.

Of course it's cope. JFL, what is to be expected.

drugs are a cuck cope