Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Users who are on my naughty list

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
The following users, are the ones who have been hostile to me (most of them) Even, though, I have done nothing against them.

1. @Despicablecel

2. @Zetta

3. @Lonelyus (warning 150% )

4. @PixyBLACKED

5. @motherfucker8(warning 120%)

6.@InceldianWarrior

7. @wastedcodeine

8. @Blackpill Monk[/USER

9. @Ihatefaggot

10. @randombrucetv

I will keep updating this list when needed. I'm currently, In talks with Shlomo [USER=35997]@faded
who has friends in Mossad to take down these enemies of mine( in vidya) Shlomo wants $2, but I'm willing to pay only $1, hopefully, we make a deal and create the glorious Jewish-arab alliance.

Last edited:
The following users, are the ones who have been hostile to me (most of them) Even, though, I have done nothing against them.
1.@Despicablecel

2. @Zetta

3. @Lonelyus

4. @PixyBLACKED

5. @motherfucker8

6. @dementus

I will keep updating this list when needed. I'm currently, In talks with Shlomo @faded who has friends in Mossad to take down these enemies of mine( in vidya) Shlomo wants $2, but I'm willing to pay only $1, hopefully, we make a deal and create the glorious Jewish-arab alliance.
I want 10 million dollar

1.@Despicablecel

2. @Zetta

3. @Lonelyus

4. @PixyBLACKED

5. @motherfucker8

6. @dementus

I will keep updating this list when needed. I'm currently, In talks with Shlomo @faded who has friends in Mossad to take down these enemies of mine( in vidya) Shlomo wants $2, but I'm willing to pay only $1, hopefully, we make a deal and create the glorious Jewish-arab alliance.
I really dont care, I will keep posting and your gonna like it.

"Enemies of mine" ? I have no quarrel with you.

1.@Despicablecel

2. @Zetta

3. @Lonelyus

4. @PixyBLACKED

5. @motherfucker8

6. @dementus

What did I say against you bro?

Why you mention me?

What did I say against you bro?

Why you mention me?
You voted against me.
IMG 20240708 025308
If it's a mistake tell me

I really dont care, I dont see the need for me to be there.
Because, you voted against me lol. Remove the vote and I'll remove you from the list. It isn't rocket science.
IMG 20240708 025308

Im not surprised about Lonelyus, he generally displays really foidish and childish behaviour

voted yes cause i want to see chaos

Im not surprised about Lonelyus, he generally displays really foidish and childish behaviour
this whole thread is foid behavior

30% warning(postcount bragging)
Not bragging at all, The postcount does actually go up when i reply to you, Its common knowledge.

The fact that your so desperate to find any way to harm me is pathetic, Keep going.

Not bragging at all, The postcount does actually go up when i reply to you, Its common knowledge.

The fact that your so desperate to find any way to harm me is pathetic, Keep going.
20% warning(over)

1. @Despicablecel

2. @Zetta

3. @Lonelyus (warning 100% )

4. @PixyBLACKED

5. @motherfucker8(warning 120%)

6. @dementus

7.@InceldianWarrior

8. @wastedcodeine

9. @Blackpill Monk[/USER

10. @Ihatefaggot

11. @randombrucetv

I will keep updating this list when needed. I'm currently, In talks with Shlomo [USER=35997]@faded
who has friends in Mossad to take down these enemies of mine( in vidya) Shlomo wants $2, but I'm willing to pay only $1, hopefully, we make a deal and create the glorious Jewish-arab alliance.
12. @KillNiggers
13. @AsiaCel
14. @Biowaste Removal
15. @fastnbulbous

Last edited:
I want you to know i am very good friends with the admins, You are basically
giving yourself warnings by giving me false warnings, Keep going.
Not against the rules

I want you to know i am very good friends with the admins, You are basically
giving yourself warnings by giving me false warnings, Keep going.
50% warning(bragging about being influential on an Incel forum)

Damn. That's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back