Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Users from IncelTears come here

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
So you're a mouth-breathing retard from IncelTears? I'm here to help.

I know you like to spend some time insulting incels on Discord or laughing at us on your websites. The bad news is that you're also low-tier. And you know it.

It's not a rocket science. How many beautiful females (7/10 or above) spend time insulting incels on a subreddit or complaining about our ideas on Discord? Exactly. Almost none of them do that. You know why? Because actual beautiful women don't have time for that.

Beautiful women are too busy:
• Texting their boyfriends;
• Showing off their bodies on social media;
• Planning on travelling to somewhere along with their friends from College or workplace;
• Building a career and getting job promotions for their beauty and confidence.

They don't spend 2 hours on a subreddit pretending they're better than incels just because they have sex. Sex is so common in their lives that they don't need to talk about it everyday, unlike you fat pigs who cope with your own failures by attacking males who did nothing to you. You're either generic femoids who aren't appealing enough to Chads or low-tier normies.

You don't get to pretend you're better than us. Sure, most of you have sex, but you're still low-tier. You have to fuck beta males because the high-tier Chads aren't interested in you, are they? If handsome guys were looking after you, then you wouldn't spend time complaining about incels on Discord or Reddit.

You only get beta males because, as females, you're low-tier.

It's called projection. You cope with your lack of beauty by insulting people who are uglier than you. And you know it's true.

That goes for males too. Are you faggots from IncelTears physically fit, mentally healthy, handsome, and hot? Are you even appealing to beautiful females or only fat pigs who have a spider net in their cave holes? Do you really think Chads spend time insulting other men on websites? They have their lives, careers, girlfriends, and feel little to no necessity at all of undermining other males on the Internet.

Go sleep with that. You're not very different from us.

• Too long; didn't read: Males and females from IncelTears are low-tier. They cope with their own failures by insulting incels while they're not even desired by beautiful people. They are not very different from us. The difference is that we're honest about it.

YO IT, I HOPE YOU GET CANCER

Privileged IT foids deserve to be Bianca’ed.

Fact. The only time a hot successful male/female would ever insult incel is they are some type of a Youtube star and make a video on the topic to monetize it. And that's only that one time, then they immediately move on to something else.

If you actually freely spend days upon days on Reddit, Discord, or some other shit portal, and anonymously insult incels for self enjoyment, then I got some bad fucking news for you..... you're not that far from being a total obsolete loser yourself, at best maybe only one tiny step ahead of the person that you're so desperately crapping on.

PUT ME IN THE SCREEN CAP IT :dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

So you're a mouth-breathing retard from IncelTears? I'm here to help.

I know you like to spend some time insulting incels on Discord or laughing at us on your websites. The bad news is that you're also low-tier. And you know it.

It's not a rocket science. How many beautiful females (7/10 or above) spend time insulting incels on a subreddit or complaining about our ideas on Discord? Exactly. Almost none of them do that. You know why? Because actual beautiful women don't have time for that.

Beautiful women are too busy:
• Texting their boyfriends;
• Showing off their bodies on social media;
• Planning on travelling to somewhere along with their friends from College or workplace;
• Building a career and getting job promotions for their beauty and confidence.

They don't spend 2 hours on a subreddit pretending they're better than incels just because they have sex. Sex is so common in their lives that they don't need to talk about it everyday, unlike you fat pigs who cope with your own failures by attacking males who did nothing to you. You're either generic femoids who aren't appealing enough to Chads or low-tier normies.

You don't get to pretend you're better than us. Sure, most of you have sex, but you're still low-tier. You have to fuck beta males because the high-tier Chads aren't interested in you, are they? If handsome guys were looking after you, then you wouldn't spend time complaining about incels on Discord or Reddit.

You only get beta males because, as females, you're low-tier.

It's called projection. You cope with your lack of beauty by insulting people who are uglier than you. And you know it's true.

That goes for males too. Are you faggots from IncelTears physically fit, mentally healthy, handsome, and hot? Are you even appealing to beautiful females or only fat pigs who have a spider net in their cave holes? Do you really think Chads spend time insulting other men on websites? They have their lives, careers, girlfriends, and feel little to no necessity at all of undermining other males on the Internet.

Go sleep with that. You're not very different from us.

• Too long; didn't read: Males and females from IncelTears are low-tier. They cope with their own failures by insulting incels while they're not even desired by beautiful people. They are not very different from us. The difference is that we're honest about it.
Stop it, bro. You can't discuss with these "people", they are simply too far gone.

It's a fact that blackpilled incels mog the fuck out of IT soys. They are mostly obese.

No because you posted on incel tears. I've seen it.
Because I wanted to argue with them. They of course declined because they couldn't read anything longer than a meme.

Fact. The only time a hot successful male/female would ever insult incel is they are some type of a Youtube star and make a video on the topic to monetize it. And that's only that one time, then they immediately move on to something else.

If you actually freely spend days upon days on Reddit, Discord, or some other shit portal, and anonymously insult incels for self enjoyment, then I got some bad fucking news for you..... you're not that far from being a total obsolete loser yourself, at best maybe only one tiny step ahead of the person that you're so desperately crapping on.
This... this!!!! OP is also correct.
You 2 actually know what people that are too busy to stay all day stalking some obscure forum are like and doing.
People that have any kind of success won't fucking waste their time like.

Damn, I wish I could them cry after reading this! That was brutal! And well deserved! :feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Masterfully written.

Good job, you triggered a landwhale on IT. :feelsokman:

Holes mad.
Stay mad Holes.
Screenshot 20210727 001239 Chrome

Good job exposing these degenerates.:feelsokman:

Seeing Robert Garnica LARP so hard makes my day.
I check there to see Princess Kitty LARP so hard as a foid living in Venezuela on the Madero rat diet.

screenshot-41-png.471484

:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: I can't believe the shit he makes up to get attention by the trannies on there.
This is the long-lost Brazilian Sigma's alt, he got skinny not eating anything there.:feelskek:
I also saw Advocate Cuck get criticized for his drawings by his own members on his subreddit.:feelskek::feelskek:

screenshot-40-png.471486