Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Usernameforsexstuff is a ridiculous creature

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Usernameforsexstuff of IncelTear is an absolute joke. He's such a moron it's hard to believe he's not just a troll. And yet, somehow, he manages to be less stupid than the majority of IncelTear regulars.

For those who don't know, Usernameforsexstuff is openly a walking soy archetype. He is a Jew in an open marriage. He is into degenerate BDSM shit. He's a hardcore SJW. He has said he is definitely on the spectrum, and that he has an autistic son whom he admits will never have sex.

Somehow, the fact that he embodies all of the memes about SJWs sails over his head.

Just like he can't understand how neutered dogs can have sex with women. Not only does every male dog owner know that dogs can still get erections after they've been neutered, but there's this thing called "peanut butter."

A few years ago, he started a thread about an "automic bluepill" that he came up with. He made a fake profile on OKCupid of a soy-guzzling hipster with tattoos, whom he said was what he thought most incels look like. Already, you can see what a clueless idiot this guy is. He experimented with different profile information for this guy. On one version, he gave him a laughable "alt-right" profile, and on the other, he basically said that he spends all his time rescuing puppies from the pound and helping oprhan children, as well as supporting feminism and shit. I don't remember the exact details, but you get the point. And the "alt-right" version didn't get any matches, whereas the soy version got some matches. This proves personaliteehee is what matters, yo.

It never occurred to him that by putting a soy hipster fag on there, he was already indicating the guy was in the beta simp classification. So any women who would even consider a fag who looks like that would expect him to have a pushover personality, because they're looking for beta bucks.

Somewhat recently, he responded to a thread I started on here about normies and their "adulting" abilities. His whole response was retarded, but the part that I find most absurd is where he speculated that my inability to have knowledge beamed into my head from the Magical Adult Bureaucracy Navigation Fairy might be related to my hormones not settling down "like the rest of [us]."

This walking estrogen machine actually thinks that he has normal hormone levels. He thinks that it's normal for men to turn into effeminate beta pussies when they get out of high school.

Just like he thinks that this SJW insanity is normal. People like him seriously think that the United States has gotten more conservative over time. Of course, if you go back a few decades, most conservatives thought gays should be rounded up and shot, and most liberals thought legalizing gay marriage would be going way too far. Now, conservatives are indifferent to gay marriage, and liberals think we need to turn as many people gay as possible. Liberals now think that gender and race are social constructs (even though they're obsessed with them and want reparations and special privileges for "marginalized" races and genders), that marriage is an oppressive tool of the patriarchy and we need "open marriages," that slutting around is a good thing, that the United States should have open borders, that all men are rapists...etc. Today's conservatives would be considered radical liberals back in 2011.

Anyway, in summary, Usernameforsexstuff is an idiot.

Last edited:
He is a Jew in an open marriage.
Face Laughing GIF

Spending all his day on Reddit defending abortion rights while his wifey be enjoying Muhammad's dick