Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel User script to fix profile/media commenting problem (bananacels GTFIH)

incelerated

incelerated

Looks don't matter, luck does
★★★★★
There's been a problem for a long time with some themes where you cannot reply to profile messages and you cannot leave comments on media (unless you open it in full screen).

It wasn't getting fixed so I decided to fix it myself.
I've written a user script that anyone can install and use.
I have tested this only with Firefox and Greasemoneky but it should (theoretically) work with other browsers too.
I don't know if user script managers are available for mobile too, but if they are this should (theoretically) work on mobile too.

The problem themes that are fixed by the scripts are these:
Classic Dark (2019)
Classic Banana (2019)
Classic Banana Dark (2019)

If you don't know what a user script is or how to use it visit here: https://greasyfork.org/en

There are two scripts, one for fixing profile replies and one for media comments:

Script for fixing profile message reply: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/427590-fix-profile-comment-reply
Script for fixing media commenting: https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/427591-fix-media-comment

Feel free to reply to this thread if there was any problem, I have barely tested this at all.

Enjoy the full power of the banana my fellow bananacels! :dab:

It works, thanks :feelsautistic:

Does this problem also occur on mobile?

this site is more stable for me on desktop tbh:feelsLightsaber:

Bananadarkcel here

Was waiting to see if serge has any input on this but he logged in today and didn't reply so I guess he doesn't.

Not sure how many people saw this so tagging people from this thread about the issue

@BummerDrummer
@Zettacel
@Idlevillagercel
@dreadtheblackpill
@notafed
@Copexodius Maximus
@-BrettyBoy-
@DarkMTS_57
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Azaylias

Was waiting to see if serge has any input on this but he logged in today and didn't reply so I guess he doesn't.

Not sure how many people saw this so tagging people from this thread about the issue

@BummerDrummer
@Zettacel
@Idlevillagercel
@dreadtheblackpill
@notafed
@Copexodius Maximus
@-BrettyBoy-
@DarkMTS_57
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Azaylias
Based and HighIQ :feelsYall:

@BummerDrummer
@Zettacel
@Idlevillagercel
@dreadtheblackpill
@notafed
@Copexodius Maximus
@-BrettyBoy-
@DarkMTS_57
@AAAAAAAAAAAcel
@Azaylias
Thanks brocel, you have surpassed the admins.