Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

User posts BlackPilled content on TRP, gets "muh confidence" replies

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
Working on your looks is much more important than working on your game

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I don't care how often people on here claim that "Looks don't matter" or "Game is more important than looks" or "Status is more important than looks". I also don't care how often people claim that "Looks are more important to men, for women they are not that important". I don't know who came up with this lie, but it's just complete nonsense. I saw that this subreddit slowly accepts those things, and it can't be stressed enough (in the same way that there is at least one post a day that tells about the importance of lifting), so here is my turn:
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The better you look, the less Game or Status or Money or anything like this matters. Apparently, everyone that doesn't want to accept the importance of looks knows someone that looks like horseshit and still pulls Victoria Secrets models on a regular basis. I really wonder why I never see those guys in real life, must be due to the fact that I'm totally biased, right?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]See, I have also been a huge defender of "Game >>> Looks" for a long time ago. I thought that I have to approach at least 1.000 women in order to understand their psychology and then learn how to win them over. At the same time, I wondered why some friends of mine didn't have to do this kind of bullshit and still get laid effortlessly with good looking women. Long short story: They're simply better looking than I am.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]It has been ridiculous at some times. A standard statement is something along the lines of "Looks alone won't get you laid, even good looking guys have to make sure that they don't fuck things up."[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]No. Horseshit. For good looking guys it's just significantly harder to fuck things up. You don't even need self-confidence. My flatmate is shy and good looking. I once introduced him to a girl because he was to scared to do it on his own, and the whole time he just stood there without being able to say a thing. He nearly pooped his pants. From a perspective of Game, the panties of the girl must have dried instantly, right? No, she thought that he was cute. I think I have never been more confused in my life, but it makes sense now of course.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]And don't even try to tell me "This only works for 0.01% of men". It just works for anyone that is good looking, not only for the absolute top tier guys.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Game, Status, Money - it's just overrated in comparison to looks. So, what to do?
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Make Looksmaxxing your number one priority. And since everyone on here is already telling you to lift and take care of your clothes and hygiene, take some advice that will have an even bigger impact:
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you're balding, consider a hair transplant or anything that saves your hair. Nearly everyone loses a few points by losing hair. "B-but, look at Jason Statham! He's so masucline, right?"
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Dude, Jason Statham looks good because he has the facial aestethics to go with it. Also, he would look better with hair too.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you have a weak chin or lower third in general, consider surgery. Yeah, I get it, most of you find the thought of a cosmetic surgery repulsive, but the fact is that a cosmetic surgery like this is[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]1) rather cheap, 2) rather riskless.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]No matter how long you let your beard grow, it isn't going to hide a recessed chin.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If your teeth are crooked, get braces. Women despise ugly teeth. Even if you're a good looking guy, crooked teeth will drop you at least one point. You don't have to wear visible ones in modern society.
[/font]

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Most users are probably going to hate me for this kind of advice, but let me tell you something: when you got a new haircut, lift regularly and still get rejected twenty times a night, then there might be more into it that not having the right game. Nothing is improving your overall quality of life and success with women more than looksmaxing.[/font]

Link : https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/7yhydr/working_on_your_looks_is_much_more_important_than/

Pretty solid post, especially coming from a TRP'er. He seems to have become aware of the true nature of the BlackPill. Kinda reminds me of myself back when I was a Terper, started realizing how the world works, and eventually swallowed the BlackPill.

Now back to the post: As usual, it's not TRP if it's not comedy. 

Here's a sample of the delusional / unintentionally funny replies this chap got: 

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hahaha looks are more important than game Fat chance! Looks are important however it's nowhere near as reliable as Game. This is because women A; have all different types of tastes in men and useless your born tall or go through some expense surgery chances are your just an average looking dude. Granted lifting will help shape your body but your not changing your basic face/height. Reason B is looks unlike game eventually fades and then your woman will most likely fade as well. If u care about looks so much the best thing you can do is lift and dress nice, this alone can undoubtedly help u get quick woman but in my experience woman with get bored( Game is also how to keep a woman around/looks will not help you here just ask most of male Hollywood).[/font]

I hope the game bullshit dies the Blackpill needs to spread

Alot of TRPers are prones to take the black pill. Just a matter of time.

TRP, PUA, Lookism users = retards

The Red Pill has to be cleansed from this forum.

Leave TRP to the teens. Black Pillers over 20 know it's over.

redpillers are so delusional its cute

Fucking hell these guys are the kings of cope.

LMAO the TRP is basically blue. Game/frame=muh personality
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg[/video]

Its_OVER said:

I'm in fucking tears. That video. LMAO

VincentVanCope said:
I'm in fucking tears. That video. LMAO
Chad eats pizza and has Stacy jack him off while TRPers count calories, do nofap, and get ghosted by landwhales.

Its_OVER said:

It isn't satire? All his other videos seem like it

UncannyValley said:
It isn't satire? All his other videos seem like it
Probably but everything he said was spot on.

Its_OVER said:

That creepy autistic chuckling & laughter, tho.

BlackpilledAF said:
Looks are important however it's nowhere near as reliable as Game.
049.gif

that sub is a joke

WorldRulerAisha said:
049.gif

that sub is a joke

It's literally a joke.

I go there whenever I need to lighten up and have a good laugh.

One of my favorite comedy pages on the internet.

Redpillers are doping too hard on CopeMax™. Try asking a Redpiller for any evidence that confidence or game works. They'll just squirm and bring up stories of the Classic Paraplegic indian retard who's fucking a model RIGHT NOW

Hunter said:
redpillers are so delusional its cute

Tbh red pillers are 100% right when it comes to what women are really like. Hell TRP is a large part on how I became blackpilled myself. It just is garbage advice if you do not have Chad potential whatsoever. But a Chad who does RP shit would actually be even more attractive because now he has the alpha persona on top of his God tier looks. 

We can't spin plates and use dread game because we're subhuman, but a Chad does this will make women even more wet than just his looks alone. TRP is nothing more than an enhancer for someone who already looks good or has the potential to look good with work. A shy and autistic, feminine Chad will succeed way more than a normie or an incel but will get cucked by a true alpha male with Chad looks. 

A lot of it is cope and I do not believe it would help us but I don't think TRP is completely wrong.

Blackpill = this is what women are, deal with it because you're never gonna be what women want 

Red pill = this is what women are, but you have the potential to slay so do this

I truly believe that personality does have a role in attraction once you pass the looks threshold. If you have good looks but that's it, you will probably still be cucked once you show weaknes to your girl. Women do not like it when men are not stoic. Notice how people we think are Chads based on looks tend to also act like Chads: they're loud, aggressive, and give no fucks. A traditionally masculine man with good looks will have more success than a man of similar looks but is beta and feminine.

tl;dr TRP is not complete bullshit but it only works for failed Chads who haven't reached full potential

I think game is underated tbh

alot of mentalcels here could be saved if someone found them and taught them how to have strong game

what a bunch of coping morons might as well combine red and blue pill and make the purple pill

For fuck's sake. Every low inhibcel knows confidence is nothing with out looks.

BlackpilledAF said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Looks are important however it's nowhere near as reliable as Game.[/font]

Fucking dumbass  :nervous:

Cuck-Damage said:
I think game is underated tbh

alot of mentalcels here could be saved if someone found them and taught them how to have strong game

of course you're a terp, fuck outta here cuck  :bigsmile:

The only thing I got from being confident was people telling me to kill myself

demonanus said:
For fuck's sake. Every low inhibcel knows confidence is nothing with out looks.

Have you ever noticed that TRP posters always write fucking novels?
You could shorten their posts down to 2 sentences. You can fucking smell the cope just by looking at their posts.