Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Useless twitter drama] Streamer Destiny caused full scale sandnigger community chimpout

Kek at the memes but holy fucking shit at that mog and mate-guarding at the end, amazing that he tries to passes it off like he didn't just get absolutely cucked regardless of the status and money he gives away to his "girlfriend". :lul:

Muslims are shitskin crybabies.

Kek at the memes but holy fucking shit at that mog and mate-guarding at the end, amazing that he tries to passes it off like he didn't just get absolutely cucked regardless of the status and money he gives away to his "girlfriend". :lul:
true and now some sandnigger might lynch him at some point for what he has done. hahahah

Religions are all retarded

Seeing people debate on which religion is the best is like seeing a "who's the biggest retard" contest

I hope he keeps it up because they literally will kill him
MzM2NzY4LmpwZw

I hope he keeps it up because they literally will kill him
MzM2NzY4LmpwZw
yup he's gonna end up stabbed, bombed or shot jfl. But he is based for being this ballsy. Still a cuck though

His problem for dating a whore.

I wonder how much the fatwa will be

She's really hot, i mean he's either cucked or can't mantain a girl with that looks level being the god of soy lmao. But it's a shitty choice regardless, would have been better to fuck her and then not date her lol

I cant understand why hes famous

Cuckslam is the biggest retard
Religions are all retarded

Seeing people debate on which religion is the best is like seeing a "who's the biggest retard" contest

Is his girlfriend whore

Destiny is a fat moron and a liberal cuck that deserves to get killed by ISIS, but I hate Muslims as well.

We need a فتوی for his execution @MiSKiRaT @osman27

fuck that retarded kaffir cuckold piece of shit we need to نقطع راسه بالساطورء ونذبح اهله

fuck that retarded kaffir cuckold piece of shit we need to نقطع راسه بالساطورء ونذبح اهله
Whitoids need to get raped and enslaved by Muslims again. They seem to have forgotten الاندلس

Whitoids need to get raped and enslaved by Muslims again. They seem to have forgotten الاندلس
Eurabia needs to be established and every pathetic pigskin kaffir cuck must get executed at sight

lmao Destiny's decapicated head is gonna be found in a dumpster soon

I don't have high hopes for American muslims but hopefully someone with a firearm who lives near Florida can put him out of his misery onto his more miserable afterlife