Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Used up British whore marries her dog after failing to secure a Chad

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
"Elizabeth explained why she had made the drastic decision, revealing that after four failed engagements and 221 dates she had given up on finding a Chad for good.

Elizabeth told Eamonn and Ruth that she had been on dating website after dating website, but failed to find a love like theirs.

"It must be me. I dont know, I'll tell you what I think.... the older Chads want the younger women and it's only the younger uglier men that want the older women," she reasoned.

"I've got a son of 25, men with recessed chins of that age are asking me out."

The final straw was when she was speaking to a man called Alibi Andi after meeting on Facebook only to discover he was already married and 2 inches shorter than he claimed"

0 Elizabeth Hold Logan

i should be able to marry my waifu then

Pretty common dogpill, right? EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

we need this britain:
Salute

we got moggystyled and she got doggystyled

Daily reminder that Jordan Trudeau legalised bestiality so that he can get cucked by animals

So women can openly hate men and they get praised for it? Fuck that

Women should be allowed to fuck their dogs on webcam for money. It'd really help blackpill more normies.

-has 221 dates
-blames men

yaaaaas queeen

-has 221 dates
-blames men
Blames others for her own choices. She is such an ugly potato brain, its unreal. But Chad has a penis, so every penis is bad obviously. :feelstastyman:

I hope she gets Dog AIDs and gets gangraped by Pitbulls and Rottweilers.

Dogpill is real
Women should be allowed to fuck their dogs on webcam for money. It'd really help blackpill more normies.
just wait few more years it will happen since they already allowed trannies and after that paedophiles will be also allowed to rape kids on (((chaturbate)))

Her son would probably rope now