Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL used to think that death was showing mercy but now i know death is the greatest revenge of all

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
when i think of death, im relieved and i feel joyous knowing that if i were to die right now at this moment all my troubles would go away. and i used to think that if i wanted to get revenge on someone (IN MINECRAFT) that death would be showing them pity and mercy. but as i watch normies converse in my class, as i see the youtube videos of burn victims. i now realize that death is the biggest fear a normie has.
it makes sense too, normies spend their whole lives avoiding the topic of death. normies are the BIGGEST copers out there in society, thats why theyre normies. they go to the gym, they have friends, they create "healthy and stable" relationships. things that would delay the thought of death within their minds.

a normie would rather live their life as a sub5 burn victim than to die. living is their biggest cope to stray their mind away from the thought of death.
just watch this fucking video, the amount of cope in this video is insane. level 1 billion cope. bros not just smoking copium, hes breathing it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfgtKevBPGE

0.35 he says "im just a naturally happy person" HAHAHHAHAA right... right.

Damn @inceloser took the jokER pill

when i think of death, im relieved and i feel joyous knowing that if i were to die right now at this moment all my troubles would go away. and i used to think that if i wanted to get revenge on someone (IN MINECRAFT) that death would be showing them pity and mercy. but as i watch normies converse in my class, as i see the youtube videos of burn victims. i now realize that death is the biggest fear a normie has.
it makes sense too, normies spend their whole lives avoiding the topic of death. normies are the BIGGEST copers out there in society, thats why theyre normies. they go to the gym, they have friends, they create "healthy and stable" relationships. things that would delay the thought of death within their minds.

a normie would rather live their life as a sub5 burn victim than to die. living is their biggest cope to stray their mind away from the thought of death.
just watch this fucking video, the amount of cope in this video is insane. level 1 billion cope. bros not just smoking copium, hes breathing it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfgtKevBPGE

0.35 he says "im just a naturally happy person" HAHAHHAHAA right... right.

He just needs to hit the gym n deadpoolmaxxx

Fucking hate normies and bluepilled vids just say the damn truth!!!!!!!

I hate these fucking normie soyslop

Living without hands as a goblincel... I'd rope in a heartbeat

These are the same people who support abortion